for One for Sorrow, Two for Joy

11/4/2014 c2 Phangirl27
Ooo this is getting exciting, I'm really looking forward to what happens next! It's so much fun, and billy is great I think he could either become a good villain or a good love interest or both- so cool. Frank and Reyena may have been a wee bit cold though, it seemed like they were being unnecessarily unkind to Nico but it was still good and their actions were understandable. Over all it was still a great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
11/4/2014 c1 Phangirl27
Wow this is really good! I'm really liking this; keep up the good work!
10/16/2014 c2 24silverwolvesarecool
Please write more! Your story is great! Your writing is just like Rick Riodan. Oh and yes I noticed what Rick Riodan put in BOO about Leo. He must be looking at fan fic. One more thing...I read your requirements in your profile and I will follow them from now on. (The reason my stories are sometimes like that is because I do the stories on my I-Pad and it does funky things). Anyway fellow Percy J fan...until next update!
10/5/2014 c2 16Cloverrrrrrrrrr
OMG I LOVE THIS
10/1/2014 c1 1sageowl123
This is soo good. Continue please
9/30/2014 c1 Guest
Continue continue continue continue continue please please please please please! This is so good! I would also love it if Sally is biancas reincarnation.
9/30/2014 c1 3ink2parchment