for We've Got This

10/8/2016 c1 21EngieFangirl
This was really nice. Is there going to be a like a continuation to this.
11/15/2014 c1 Guest
it was hilarious.. well written
11/15/2014 c1 Guest
ahan.. nice one shot
10/24/2014 c1 28Rogue Tomato
Super cute! Wonderful banter before the 'couples counseling' banter. :) Lovely to read a story from you, as always.
10/15/2014 c1 31DalWriter
This was adorable. Not sure about the last line but I love the prequel. You also had some great lines like the one about Grover's coffee standing up to salute.
10/8/2014 c1 Branson1917
Prequels, sequels, and missing scenes are favorites of mine. It's such fun to 'see beyond' what airs.
They add so much to the programs' scenes. Loved this! Can't wait to read more.
10/4/2014 c1 14katydid13
I enjoyed this and I look forward to the rest.
9/30/2014 c1 Guest
First of all, love the picture...and that blue button up? WOW! Oh, and the story was great, too! Looking forward to the codas and missing scenes!
9/30/2014 c1 CelicaChick
This was so cute. And fitting. Could you send some scripts for the producers to look over :p
10/2/2014 c1 16FicreaderT
This is great... I especially loved Danny's last words - especially because we all know how wrong he was!
10/1/2014 c1 3FlamMabel
That was cute. lol
10/1/2014 c1 21ShakespeareIsMyMuse
Lol, yes, when the show started and I heard the woman off screen say that this was "an annual psych evaluation", I bursted out laughing saying "psych eval my tush, Denning put them in couple's threapy". I had no air, this was like the episode where they opened and they two of them were sitting next to each other in the movie theater. I just love when the writer's take the joke to the edge about them being an actual, actual couple; its hilarious. I look forward to reading more of your episode tags : )
10/1/2014 c1 Kiwikaren
I'm really excited you guys are doing this. So happy to see you back. Love your work.
10/1/2014 c1 Sunny70
Loved, LOVED this! What a great read. Such a good laugh, as we all know just how well the session turned out :)
10/1/2014 c1 Irene34