FanFiction.Net
for Almost

4/8/2015 c1 3Alexandria K
Wahh, I want more! I love them as a pairing so much :D
1/27/2015 c1 2Reading a Pulse
It took a second read-through for me to understand what the "two extra plates" thing meant and then it hit me.
Oh good Lord. That actually made me cry. "Mission Report: Impossible" pulled the right strings in my heart to make me laugh. This plays the key all the way on the other side of the piano, so to speak. The mechanics of grief and attraction are masterfully captured, but in an understated enough way that you're not bludgeoning the reader with your knowledge. Good on you and your sister for this gem.
11/26/2014 c1 Random Jay
Love this ! Please keep writing !
11/21/2014 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
I can't believe I'm just stumbling upon this fic now! I'm so happy you decided to take a shot at DraxGamora, and this fic is just so nicely done and really beautiful. I thought you captured the two of them well.

And thank you so much for mentioning me in the AN! Your kind words mean a lot! :) I definitely hope you write more DraxGamora in the future!
10/18/2014 c1 3Darkraven3441
Very interesting, you planning on finishing the others? I'm curious about them xD
10/1/2014 c1 8yornma
Wow. I liked this. Really, the emotions and ifs. Very nice.
10/1/2014 c1 Ed
1. My heart is SHATTERED, and 2. gosh, there is not a word out of place here. The scenes and the emotions come across beautifully. Well done. Even though I kind of want to stare bleakly into the distance and contemplate loss and grief.
9/30/2014 c1 70Wolfling21
Awww ty for telling me about this one. I should explore this pairing myself... Maybe later though