for Masterpiece

2/23/2017 c3 33Emiko Gale
This is a wonderful story.
10/26/2016 c3 72Peachy-Author
Hey, I'm liking this story! :D I hope you update soon, so I can read more!
4/19/2015 c3 41Twin Cats
Oh, hey! Another chapter's up! Meanwhile, I'm still going through this disease called "procrastination"

Anyway, I'm surprised to see Dixie and Kass getting along...though Dixie did befriend Klump, so I could see her getting along with a few more Kremlings.

Hehe...Timber's such a great friend, isn't he?
4/18/2015 c3 36DiddyKF1
And so the crush begins. It won't be long before love begins to fill their minds!

Oh, and you're welcome! I'm glad I could help! :)
11/23/2014 c2 UltimateCCC
I want to see the one thing which started from fast friends to a blooming crush.
10/18/2014 c2 41Twin Cats
Yeesh, bullies are never fun!

As for the story, itself. I love how you added Timber, something I'd wish I could do (had my stories not revolve around SSB). He really seems like a nice friend to Diddy. I also like how serious Tiny is compared to how we normally portray her.

...and don't worry, sometimes I suffer from a strange disease known as "Laziness" as well.
10/18/2014 c2 36DiddyKF1
Aw, poor Dixie, having to be bullied on the first day of school. Still, Diddy's already become a great friend for her. You're really doing great with this so far. :)
10/1/2014 c1 DiddyKF1
Wow! I almost didn't see this coming. I've been looking forward to some DiddyXDixie stuff lately. This is a great start you got here! Keep it up! Can't wait to see more! XD