for The Everlasting War

5/28 c1 Guest
Last comment was three years ago lol
Hi
8/26/2019 c7 1Darvalus
I would love if you would continue this story it's amazing.
10/26/2016 c7 HyperspaceGamer
I think Percy should have more of an attitude of "I don't care if you insult, fight, mess or whatever with me, but any action done against my team will have you answering to me." He shouldn't tolerate another squad's member messing with his own, especially after everything his squad members have been through. Also, I don't think Percy should be the one apologizing to Annabeth for possibly insulting her when she blatantly insulted him. Her attitude towards him is more than enough of a reason for his attitude towards her.
10/25/2016 c5 HyperspaceGamer
In chapter 3, you said Poseidon gave Percy around 900 drachmas, which would be about 90,000$ (you put 9000$ as a typo, btw, which would only be 90 drachmas). Now, you're saying Poseidon only gave him around 100 drachmas.
10/25/2016 c2 HyperspaceGamer
So Percy can bring Thalia to a stalemate only using his swordsmanship skills while she uses her spear/shield skills and her daughter of Zeus abilities? I like that he doesn't have to use his son of Poseidon abilities to match Thalia. It's basically saying that he doesn't have to go full out to be able to tie with Thalia, and that says that he is better than her. I like it.
5/10/2016 c7 fusioninferno
Very interesting hope to read more
12/12/2015 c7 PerliaLover
i think Perlia should happen a bit more
12/12/2015 c1 PerliaLover
Please continue, this is a great story, with great writing, and a great plot!
8/19/2015 c7 Guest
OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE!
6/29/2015 c7 Perliarocks1213
It perfect when the next chapter coming out
5/20/2015 c7 lupusadaquilonem
This story has great potential. I love the AU you created, it's a lot more gritty than all the others. Feels somehow more real.

Please update soon! I can't wait for more Perlia interaction
4/6/2015 c7 1Paper Kaine
Overall, not a bad introduction to the mission. Though it has made me excited for what's to come. I look forward to the next chapter.
4/3/2015 c7 1sky-full-of-raindrops
You are awesome! I like how Percy is portrayed in this- not too OOC- and you are doing a great job of working up to the Perlia and maybe setting up a Percy/Thalia/Bianca love triangle. I'd like to see a talk with Percy and Zoe, (where Percy finds out why Zoe hates him, and maybe has a chance to explain about Riptide) and sibling love between Bianca and Nico. I like how you did Beckendorf, too, because his character isn't really explained in the books, so it's up for grabs. He's one of my favorite characters in your fanfic. When will we learn what happened to Percy in that laboratory? If he doesn't tell it to Thalia, maybe he can tell it to Chris in response to the torture that he went through. Or maybe a situation involving it will come up in the plot, and there will be a big reveal. Whose consciousness is inside Percy? Is it one of the titans? Is it Kronos? Anyway, keep writing and you are awesome.
4/3/2015 c7 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome job with the chapter and question how long will it be before people found out that Percy is a son of Poseidon
4/2/2015 c7 prince of the seas