for Black Sky

5/5 c334 Victoria1676
I actually just finished reading all the chapters in 3 or 4 days and this. THIS MASTERPIECE. WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER!? MY GOD IT'S AMAZING! THE WRITING AND THE CHARACTERS YOU PUT IN THIS STORY IS JUST UWU! AUTHOR-SAN I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOU ARE THE BEST!
5/2 c4 Bb34
4/21 c2 dddu3l
can i say something real quick this would be the longest fanfic ill read and im excited
4/21 c334 Guest
just popped in to say — as someone who had been following this fic from chapters 30ish up to 150ish until life hit me like a truck, the current chapter number and word count are extremely heartening and extremely intimidating at the same time. when i have the time and concentration available to dedicate to this wonderful fic, i will devour it just as happily and voraciously as i did the first time. god i loved xanxus and dorea so much and this remains one of the few fics that i fought against my sieve-like memory to remember as i waited for the next update.

thank you for your hard work and commitment to this fic for six straight years, and for sharing it with all of us. i hope you’re doing well.
4/17 c240 DreadPirateWombat
I just KNOW you've got a Pinterest somewhere with ideas and references for Dorea's dresses.
4/17 c334 Sato Nadeshiko
Me gusta mucho tu fanfic pero estoy de acuerdo con DreadPirateWombat, sería interesante que Dorea les mostrará otro estilo de vida por así decirlo dónde pueden ser flame active sin ser mafia o básicamente 'abandonar' el uso de llamas e irse de 'civiles', tampoco me importaría ver qué les den un poco de amor
3/28 c326 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by to say
Oh My Gaud! Yes!
3/28 c102 MadamKhaos
I feel like Dorea is such a devious manipulative Slytherin. How in the hell did she somehow convince Narcissa that the Mafia flame actives aren't 'muggles' and agree to teach them. hahaha. I keep randomly bursting into short chuckles at the very thought. Although, I DO remember later on the discussion pertaining to Sky flames and being able to get people to see their opinion as yours or whatever. So maybe she just did that in the long run.
3/26 c87 SpaideZ
Why doesn't she use Omen Owl feathers
3/26 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
3/22 c332 DreadPirateWombat
He's such a good parent. I'm curious, is Xanxus' use of the absolute minimum number of words needed a Siren thing or just a Xanxus thing? None of the other Zabini seem nearly as parsimonious with their words.
3/22 c321 DreadPirateWombat
Are these the first stirrings of Byakuran?

I love this story SO MUCH. You have no idea. Sometimes the pacing is a little slow, but I'm not sure you could actually get all the information you need across without that. This story just hits all my buttons: political intrigue, violence, sex(iness) (You do an excellent job of threading an obvious sex-life through the story without venturing into smut, not that I would object to smut, but many authors seem to not be able to walk the line you are. If it's not smutty, they write like no one is having sex at all or the fade-to-black is so abrupt it interrupts the story flow), and healthy relationships. This is truly an excellent story and I've enjoyed it immensely. I am so grateful for your dedication and all the obvious work you've put into it. I just know you have detailed family trees for everyone and something similar for the Varia, not to mention the research you must have put into a variety of different fields. You are so generous to allow us readers to benefit from your efforts. Thank you so very much!
3/21 c268 DreadPirateWombat
So, I really want SOMEONE to go Mama Bear on behalf of Tsuna and his "guardians." I understand why the Varia are treating them the way they do, but this has honestly been the most difficult arc to read because of all the pain and suffering they're enacting on KIDS. I'd actually LOVE to see Dorea enfold them into her non-mafia flame family. Poor Lambo.
3/21 c265 Guest
I love the Scarlet Pimpernel musical! My favorite song is 'Falcon in the Dive.'
3/17 c141 DreadPirateWombat
So, I'm still not sure what's up with Basil. Did Iemitsu kidnap him?
18,699 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »