for The Client

2/2/2016 c48 ariah23
amazing!
8/26/2015 c48 Guest
I have loved this story! I'll miss it but I'm excited for the next one. And I love the proposal-my cousin's fiancé proposed to her on New Year's. So cute and so perfect! Can't wait for more of your amazing writing. :)
7/29/2015 c44 5pacman83
Oh wow what a way to end the chapter. Great job I can't wait till next week
7/29/2015 c43 Guest
If you can afford me or Ours to keep
7/29/2015 c44 Guest
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT
7/23/2015 c43 Charlotte
Awesome! Thank You so much for keeping Mabby alive! (I don't know how anyone could ship Pike. Like I get it's canon but still) For the vote (Can I vote for three?) Saving Grace, Something Real and Ours to keep.
7/22/2015 c43 Guest
This fic is wonderfully written. You have a gift. As for your next one, I would like to read the one where Abby finds Mike's badge.
7/17/2015 c42 11Dixie Dewdrop's Graceland
Good story and I'm glad to see Lauren involved and included.
5/28/2015 c35 16Miami Scene
I can't believe this story only has 16 reviews! I LOVE it, its so well written. I can't wait to see what happens! A week seems so long right now.
5/21/2015 c34 Guest
I cannot wait a week. I simply cannot. I'm like shaking. #holyshit
4/8/2015 c28 Guest
Oh gosh. The agent that's coming! It's paige. I just know it's paige. Oh my goshhhh that'll be #awkward but I'm quite excited.
4/3/2015 c27 Guest
Awwww...I have been waiting for this. Charlie and Johnny discovering that their resulted.
3/18/2015 c25 Guest
There's the fluff. Yeah, that's it. It's all okay. Good feelings. Happiness. Thank you!
3/11/2015 c24 Guest
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU KILLED BATES ERMAGHERD! But nice. Liked it. Want more. As usual. Byee! PS it was awesome!
3/4/2015 c23 BookNerdofTheMidwest
Loving your story, I get so excited when I get an updated. Ok off to read your story.
25 Page 1 2 Next »