for After the Visions, Before the Visions

3/28/2018 c22 sakura son zukino
Y la continuidad
7/4/2011 c21 Stella Limegood
I tell ya poor tortured Dilandau/Celena, their life is difficult. But your story is awesome, I think you nailed Alen's personality as well as Eris. I like the fact that the ice princess made a joke! Good story so far!
6/28/2010 c1 5Chiranodoss
Hey there,

So first up, not a bad chapter or premise. I like that you have it immediately after...for the most part.

Some things I would say are:

Don't mix languages, if you're writing in English, keep it in the one language. Don't add bits of Japanese because you know the word.

Another thing, I think the word you were looking for was 'Aura' not "Aurora' because that would mean you're talking about the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern lights. Aura's are energies surrounding something, an essence so to speak.

So yeah, just understand what you're talking about and you'll have no problems. No one is expecting anything from you, so just please yourself.
12/30/2008 c8 15ShinjucAt
I can not possibly fathom as to why this fic doesn't have much, much more reviews. Lord knows you probably put a lot of effort into writing these...

Anyway, WONDERFUL! It's hard to find a writer who's not against any of the females from this anime, and your writing is beautiful in itself! I look forward to even more of this.

Also, I really liked how you portray Merle. Nobody is ever very nice when writing her. Or Hitomi, for that matter.

Kudos!
6/22/2008 c14 KyriaHitomi
nice story. I like the emphasis on character development, though its clear you intend the plot to pick up.
8/22/2007 c13 34Arienhod
I'm reading this story on deviantart, but as you got way further here, I think I'll keep reading it here.

It's a good story... really good story.
7/17/2006 c9 1Macky
Nice chapter please continue.
1/28/2004 c7 Gwuinivyre
Very good so far. You should continue. I look forward to the next chapter.
Gwuinivyre
1/3/2004 c6 13Eternal Nightshade
oh...Can't wait to read it! Yippe! I like ur story! It is on my favorites...I'll be waiting! VH ALL THE WAY! YAY!...I love van and Hitomi...(I'm a girl...so I kinda do...like... Van...slightly better...) hehehe! starts chanting WRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMORE!
1/3/2004 c1 Eternal Nightshade
KEWL!
2/25/2003 c1 12Mistress of Darkness
Alright! This is your first fic? you can't even tell, it grabbed me right from the beginning! Keep writing, cuz I'm dying to know what happens!
2/3/2003 c3 Phantom Angel
Heh, I'm lazy, and I didn't log in. Yeah yeah... oh well!

Anyway, after you emailed me, I took a look at your story. It's very good for a first story, and having a beta reader certainly helps. (I still need to learn on that)

My only complaint would sort of be how you switch from third person to first person in chapter 2. I'm sure you have a reason, so I'll just wait patiently for your next chapter.

Good job on your first fanfic!
11/20/2002 c1 12Amber Evans Potter
^.^ I'll be your first reviewer! And of course I like it so far, why shouldn't I? Hehe, I'm a bad person, someone should kill me just to save the world. I'm sure I'll snap and hurt someone. Anyway *assumes very impressive, omnipotent voice* Continue with the chapters! *lowers voice menacingly* . . . or else . . . .

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service