FanFiction.Net
for Bring Him Home

10/17/2014 c2 291FaithinBones
It would have been tough to move into a new house without Booth. The fear would be overwhelming I'm sure. A nice chapter and very good insight
10/17/2014 c2 Julie SBXMomX
You can't blame Brennan for using what she had & doing what she had too to get him out. She was in fear of him losing his life. Each day she wad losing him physically and mentally.
10/16/2014 c2 78JeffersonianGirl2004
Nice, he is going home back to where he's always loved and appreciated. The insights into Brennan's thoughts are lovely.
Great story!
Amy
10/16/2014 c2 Poppyblue
Again, really well done. I could feel Brennan's pain and fear for Booth and loved the imagery of her pulling everyone else along with her in her quest to free him. Booths anxiety that she will endanger herself was very real too. I think season 10 has been amazing.
10/16/2014 c2 73sldlovestv18
I enjoyed reading this, it's well written. But I have to say, and I know I'm going to sound like a crazy fangirl who can't let go, that even though this look into Brennan's mind was nice I'm a little disheartened that Sweets was only mentioned like twice, maybe, over the course of both chapters. Now, I understand that Brennan is the focus of if the fic but concider that in the premiere it was made known that Sweers was there for her and Christine and helped them out with the move and such. Also consider that in the three months that Booth was in jail Sweets got so close with Brennan and Christine that he and Daisy could just come over and take Christine to the park.

Again, I know I sound like a Sweets nut, and in a few ways I am, but I love the other characters just as much and Sweets roll with Brennan and Christine in the months that Booth was in jail is important, at least in my eyes. I'm not trying to bash you or your fic, you did a wonderful job and I enjoyed it. Good work :3
10/5/2014 c1 Julie SBXMomX
The realism of the pain and struggle that Brennan went through is so sad. I hope you continue your story.
10/4/2014 c1 25Covalent Bond
It's very sad and heavy, just as I imagine those few months were. What your story illuminated for me was how well the writers reversed Booth and Brennan's positions from the end of season 7. This time Booth is the one "away" after being accused of murder while Brennan is at "home" trying to clear him of the charges.

Because this start was so sad, I'd be glad to see you write them into a happier place.
Chem
10/2/2014 c1 291FaithinBones
I like it. You've really encapsulated the sadness and depression of their situation very well. Looking forward to more.
10/1/2014 c1 Guest
Really good and I think you should definitely continue
10/1/2014 c1 78JeffersonianGirl2004
Two or three shots sound find to me. It's sad but the writing is great so I rather enjoyed reading this. Look forward to the rest hopefully you'll show Booth upon arrival back home.
10/1/2014 c1 111GalaxieGurl
Well-written description of the angst both B & B experience during this separation due to his unjust incarceration. At least the season opener episode got Booth out of jail, although after a summer of reading stellar fan fiction stories, I kind of feel like they rushed it...the fan fiction makes things seem as real as the tv episodes, and sometimes it's difficult to keep them from running together. I'm like..."wait that's not consistent with what I read" and then I realize that the TV series isn't incorporating the
ff tales. Too bad they can't due to copyright legislation. Some of the stories would make for great viewing! Yours especially!
10/1/2014 c1 20dgschneider
What an amazing look into what Bones was going through during this time when he was in jail. Loved the perspective, how real the emotions and motions she went through seemed. Visually I loved the picture you painted of her outside the Hoover, standing as the world circulated around her and the scene with Max was perfect. It was all brilliant, every last word