for Star wars: The Koprulu wars

11/23/2019 c4 10Freedom Phantom
Well, I know this story has not been updated since 2014 but although you haven't finished it I still think you deserve to know what I thought. And that it is well written and well balanced too. I like your style. All the other Star Wars/Star Craft crossovers I've seen were full of grammar mistakes and other things.

Anyway, although my time with your was short I loved it.

Shalom friend!
12/11/2017 c4 6Xenolis
Why not have the Protoss come bouncing through the sector and just happen to drop out of warp in the middle of the battle and one of the star destroyers just happen to hit one of them, by accident of course.
5/19/2016 c4 1delta2177
not a bad look at this I look forword to seeing were this gose
11/18/2015 c4 3Lone Gundam
Just read this and I am impressed; you balanced out the space battle despite that the Empire would kick the Terrans asses (which it would) and you got Vader down perfectly in personality and power level (because the only Terran capable of matching Vader is an infested Kerrigan). Now ground combat is going to be a whole other ball game; the movies alone showed just how bad blasters are at armor penetration and how much worse their armor is at protecting the soldiers. Too bad this seems to be dead though.
2/5/2015 c1 Guest
Will Selendis make an appearences? Tempests and Oracles maybe?
1/29/2015 c4 35Illuviar
I just finished reading this story on ! Excellent read so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!

It will be interesting to see hot the run of the mill GE ground ponders handle the terrors of the Koprulu sector! :D
1/25/2015 c4 Guest
Very exciting! The brillinant way you commanded the navel battle through various viewpoints is unprecedented ypu captured Vader's essence excellently! While he was able to cut down the terran ghost and Dominion battlefleets rather quickly I am very eager to see how you will illustrate Vaders reaction to protoss psionics, armadas, and pure devotion to the Khala. Perhaps a skirmish between him and Zeratul or Artanis is in order. With them of course exchanging epic dialogue.
1/24/2015 c4 Guest
Eh seems like you overpowered the imperials but otherwise good.
11/30/2014 c4 1RussianGod5
No words, i just can't...
i just fell in love with this story!
10/21/2014 c3 8TheJackinati275
Ah yes... There is nothing quite like the thrill of watching Imperial Star Destroyers with their Gigaton yield Turbo lasers blasting away at their opponents...

This has been a well balanced story so far and i hope to see more from you
10/18/2014 c3 Feldoran
I was wary of this story at first, as far to often people make one side or the other ridiculously overpowered, but so far this has done well in terms of balance. I can honestly say I am excited to see where this will go even if I find the fact that your crossed off Luke distasteful.
10/16/2014 c2 2SpartanCommander
A bit confusing for the war.

To be honest I think it would be more interesting if you have the Terran Dominion after Mengst was killed and now it's lead by his son. (I can picture Raynor being put in charge of the Dominion's military in the outer territories of the Dominion to help secure them and to help purge the corrupt elements form the Dominion military. Raynor can do the most good like that.)

And also I do think that dispite the Terrans having somewhat inferior tech to the Empire. Well the terrans can stand their own against the Protoss and the Protoss has superior tech to the Empire.

(Also form what people keep saying Ship's shields in the Empire doesn't protect against projectiles so the Dominions capital ships projectile weapons can likely inflict major damage. The Yamato cannon would also cause significant damage.

Also you may want to note that in an actual space engagement the Empire has actually never lost (they also have never lost a capital ship cannon wise at this point in time so any major loss in a fleet engagement would be a real shock to the Empire) Especially against what they would considure inferior equipped ships.
10/9/2014 c2 Seawolf619
Mmmm interesting start and with star destroyers terrans have no chance. Terrans have advantage of nukes (no matter what scale still nukes will hurt as a hell in space fights tough terrans use very low scale nukes) wraits (invisible space fighters will be very annoying for the empire) and last yomato cannons as for empire with their number alone i think empire wipe the floor with dominion :D by the way from what i remember battlecrusiers actually have Shields though they do not put them in game because of game mechanics equality. By the way are you considering bringing any sith other than vader or palpatine or maybe jedi i dont know maybe OC or maybe starkiller ? :D anyway keep up the great work ;) by the sorry about my grammar mistakes english isnt my main language.
10/8/2014 c1 voidzzz
Interesting crossover, and I am a sucker for Overmind POVs. Eagerly waiting the next chapter.