for Rick Gets Angry

10/20/2020 c2 CubsWon
Good idea that needed to be written!
9/29/2018 c2 Guest
Truly agree with your approach. This was far better. We read only Castle.
7/9/2017 c2 9theputz913
Loved the premise of this! Even though I hated his disappearance and the whole Jenkins nonsense, this accurately depicts what should have happened. Rick should have got to be angry with all of them, Kate included. Her faith was shaken but I don't think she ever really believed that he willingly walked away from her after everything they did to actually have their wedding. His statement of him never putting his family through that is the one thing that truly resonated...even if he did get cold feet he would have never put Alexis through that. I always wanted them to call Javi out on his bullshit too! How mean he was to Castle at the beginning of season 7 and that he was almost trying to convince Kate that Castle was running rubbed me the wrong way.
2/27/2017 c2 sasans
Another good chapter with very valid questions. I never really like the way the show handled a lot of this especially Javi's reaction.
2/27/2017 c1 sasans
I agree with you about the apology. Good chapter.
9/1/2016 c2 Bob
Yes even beckett did not believe 's that say about her character
1/31/2016 c2 18madcrafter72
Great story, and i agree with you. Kate knows him better than to buy the story that he faked his own disappearance, and both Espo and Ryan know how attached he is to Alexis, he would never do that to his daughter. I think the wrapup of this storyline in Sleeper was pretty poor too. Thanks for writing
12/11/2015 c2 ksatan624
Oui je vous comprends. Quelque chose n'allait pas dans ce 701...par exemple, pas une fois, ils n'ont de contact physique avant le soir dans la chambre. Je n'ai pas compris comment Kate ne pouvait pas se jeter sur Rick, pour l'étreindre, sur le lit d'hôpital lorsqu'elle l'a revu enfin...vivant au bout de 2 mois. Elle l'a tant cherché..
Je pense aussi que Kate doutait car, d'une part tout le monde lui insinuait ce doute dans la tête, et d'autre part, se souvenir (d'après l'histoire) qu'elle dormait à peine ; donc quand on dort très peu, on est mal, on est incapable de prendre les bonnes décisions...elle devait douter un instant, puis non, puis encore...etc etc. donc c'est bien que vous ayez écrit cette fic qui nous montre non seulement le désarroi de Rick mais aussi sa colère.
J'espère que "Mr. Google" traduira bien ma pensée...LOL
1/26/2015 c1 rebecca.crymes
I like that scene
10/11/2014 c2 Maria
Oh no! Don't stop writing this story until the end! You can't stop now, - in the middle of uncertainty! Can't wait to read more of this!
10/5/2014 c2 Rebeka Roan
Castle never really did get an apology, from Beckett or any of his 'friends' at the precinct, in your story or in the show; he got an excuse from Kate but not an apology for her lack of faith.
10/4/2014 c2 lb
I'm with you on that - I didn't think Kate would fall like that either - especially after probable cause. I wish we would have seen more interaction with Kate, Martha and Alexis early on so we could see what they all were thinking... maybe you could write that next; hint, hint!
10/6/2014 c2 36jstar1382
I like that you had Kate fill him in on everything! thanks!
10/6/2014 c1 jstar1382
aww Rick had every right to get angry!
10/5/2014 c2 Shipper97
Thank you for writing this, I was thinking the exact same things :)
I'm srlsy dissapointed with how they made RC look ; / and am wondering what 's up with Espo? He didn't even had to see this vid to accuse him ;[ I hope they're gonna resolve this with some fine stuff.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »