for A Frozen Kingdom

12/31/2015 c3 hiatushiatus
Well, there really is a lot to say about this chapter. First of all, I feel that Hakai's monologue was very well written. You really managed to make him sound like a villain without making him to be too clich├ęd, and that's not easy to do at all. Also, I was intrigued with the airport setting for some reason or another. I could almost picture it.
Then, the high school setting. You did a great job with the characterization again. I think that could definitely be one of your strong suits in writing. Kyousuke is similar to his G-senjou counterpart in his thoughts, but I can also see the differences you brought to his character. And of course, as a Kouhai myself, how not to appreciate the cute kouhai?
All in all, I think you did a great job in this chapter as well. You really know how to give just the right amount of info to catch people's attention. I can't wait to find out everything about this story.
Senpai, your kind words make me cry! I am undeserving of such praise! I shall do my best to support Senpai always, through thick and thin!
12/2/2015 c2 hiatushiatus
Kyousuke is badass, isn't he? To make short work of all of those Hollows in so little time, impressive (by the way, I love Darker Than Black). I'm eager to see how he fares against Shinigami. What's more, I'm really curious as to who this "Reika-sama" is, what sort of organization she and Kyousuke work for, and even more as to what kind of mysterious techniques the protagonist can use, since he is a human. Another great chapter, Senpai! Keep up the good work.
12/2/2015 c1 hiatushiatus
Definitely an intriguing pilot. I can't wait to know who this mysterious woman is, and how she and the boy will be connected to the Bleach universe. Great work, Senpai! Can't wait to read more in the next chapter.
10/8/2014 c1 2Chana Banana
Yo, bro! Its me. Rocky. I'm sorry. I wont ever do that again. Anywhore. I come here to review and stuff. So here I go. Firstly. I love the whole Winter theme with the Dark as hell atmosphere. Keep that. Try to at least. Because the whole feeling this story gives me is one that I got from reading a skulduggery pleasent. Dark, yet addicting. I want more. And I want blood, violence and just around mature content. Because this series is going to be like hellsing. I know it. All in all. Its f*cking intense. Love it. And that's that. Nothing wrong with it. Very few minor things that don't really make a good story worse. So. Keep this up. Keep me up dated.

Stay awesome. Don't listen to crap Music. Rock Warrior 24...Out..
10/7/2014 c1 Guest
Interesting story. Defitly want to read more of the story, keep up the good work and can't wait to read the next chapter :)

- DPN2012
10/3/2014 c1 Guest
Interesting first chapter , I'm curiouse to see how it all plays out . Although I can tell its going to be awesome if it continues like this