for The Eevee on the Doorstep

2/28/2015 c11 55WyldClaw
that poor eevee! it's not his fault he lost the match
2/28/2015 c4 WyldClaw
how does amber know the eevee
2/28/2015 c2 WyldClaw
oh my goodness! how did that eevee end up there
12/7/2014 c10 4LA J Lover7778
EEVEE! NOOOOOOOOOOO! How could that Miltank just, run it over like that! I feel so bad for the little guy right now... All the more reason to read more! I can NOT(!) wait for the next chapter! I need to know what happens to my favourite little brown Pokemon! Keep up the great work! :3
12/6/2014 c10 2CuteFoxSage-NightShadeOwl
Oh Sugar lumps!
11/11/2014 c9 4LA J Lover7778
And that's the trade! Wow! It's coming along great!
11/2/2014 c8 LA J Lover7778
Aww! I like how this is coming! Great job! :3
11/1/2014 c8 GirlFish
After the whole story has been told, Collin's going to get busted, I just know it...
10/19/2014 c7 LA J Lover7778
The wait was fine! Now, this chapter was so awesome! Amber is finally gonna share her story! Awesome! I can't wait to read what will happen! -
10/12/2014 c6 LA J Lover7778
Wow! Awesome job! It's so dramatic now! How will this all turn out? That's a good question, but what I'm worried about the most is, what will be Melody's reaction?
10/8/2014 c5 LA J Lover7778
Dun-dun-DUN! Collin remembers the evee! Was it stolen from him? Or did he release it a long ( or short ) time ago? Or does he know it at all?
10/5/2014 c2 3Wildlian
Midnite remindes me of my dog XD
10/5/2014 c4 GirlFish
Something tells me we are about to find more about that eevee. Maybe even find out who the culprit might be.
10/5/2014 c4 4LA J Lover7778
Oh wow oh wow OH WOW! I can't believe it! Amber has something to do with it! And she's Melody's friend too! Oh the drama! Is the evee amber's? Or does amber know the owner? We have to wait and see... Good job on this chapter! It's very well written, just the one time skip was a little confusing. Maybe you could put a horizontal line at those time skips to help the readers.
10/4/2014 c3 LA J Lover7778
*gasp!* oh my goodness! Poor evee! An who owns him/her? I don't know. But I can't wait to find out! Can't wait! -
16 Page 1 2 Next »