for Me and time

3/2/2020 c5 2BookFan96
i wish that you had continued this
5/10/2019 c5 7Beaker77
So glad you are posting again! This story is so interesting!
5/9/2019 c5 174twilightfanjm
Love this story! Something tells me that the Cullens are going to notice the money missing from their secret accounts. Look forward to more!
5/8/2019 c5 4WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks
Loved the new chapter!
5/6/2019 c5 4paulwolfgirl26
wow
I'm really loving it
please update soon
5/6/2019 c5 LaurelLeafSinger
More! More! So good of Jasper to drill Bella about the secret Cullen accounts. Of course, withdrawing money from them will alert the Cullens... ;-)
5/6/2019 c5 Doritos79
welcome back
5/5/2019 c5 1moneytree9269
Love the idea! Hope to see where it goes
5/5/2019 c2 LaurelLeafSinger
This is good! Poor Bella, always repeating her return to Forks and Charlie and her tie with Edward and the Cullens and then dying each time, only to relive the start all over again. I'd go crazy, too!
5/5/2019 c5 SodiumLamp0nAHill
Ohhh, VERY intriguing! It's like "Groundhog's Day", but drawn-out over a lifetime. Looks like Bella might actually have a chance for it to work this time (although I wonder if the Cullens will somehow find out something's amiss). Keep up the good work and I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
5/5/2019 c5 8Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf
Interesting concept! I’m interested to know what happens next
1/8/2018 c4 Guest
I love this story idea and hate that it appears you aren't writing anymore as I can't find any good twilight time loop stories...
3/16/2016 c4 4aforallyyyyyyx
Love this!
2/21/2015 c4 3LillyZ
This story is bloody amazing! It's really awesome.
A Bones/Twilight crossover would be awesome! I hope you write one!
2/6/2015 c4 LadyIce5
Just a little over 2 months and she gets noticed. Well at least she doesn't have to start from Phoenix. Wonder what's going on back in Forks during these last two months. Would Carlisle offered Charlie any help? ( Now wouldn't that be something? Alice must of scene something and Carlisle must off dropped off a hint, I mean word got to Texas? Ooh, maybe she runs into Peter?) LOL. Update soon, Please.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »