for Cyclone and other Scorpion One-shots

Sweetness!
6/11/2016 c3 DaybyDay5
Amazing writing!
4/11/2016 c5 MetalKyria
i love this. thank you :D
12/23/2015 c13 2dauntlessmermaid
This was wonderful, very intricate and interesting! Can't wait for the next update
12/23/2015 c2 dauntlessmermaid
The perfect balance of Waige and Quintis. I found this very loyal to the canon characters, it was great :)
8/19/2015 c13 Guest
Wow, that story was amazing. Thank you for harnessing that spectacular imagination to a story we all could enjoy. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more.
8/18/2015 c13 13Teekagirl
Could you fix where you say they are located between Montreal and Quebec? Montreal is in Quebec, so it's like saying they are located between Miami and Florida.

If you meant Quebec City, the "City" part is never dropped from the name, so it would be Quebec City, Quebec and not shortened like New York, New York.

Thanks.
8/18/2015 c13 HPNicke
Wow! Very interesting and inspirational story. Hope your friend gets better.
8/18/2015 c13 megspazzy
Really cool concept!
8/18/2015 c13 linda p
Wow. I loved every bit of it. Great imagination, I wanted to live there.
8/18/2015 c13 Liasonfan75
I really enjoyed this chapter! Nice job!
8/18/2015 c13 43KodiakWolfe13
Wow, I was just thinking of you. Hilarious. XD

AWESOME CHAPTER! The concept was awesome and was very heart-warming/breaking. It's sad to see their mother go but, at the same time, I loved that she tried to stay with them. The machine's heart actually breaking stood out to me, as well. :)

Hope your life doesn't decide to clothesline you again and I hope your friend gets better.

-KW13
7/27/2015 c12 77lookingforthestars
I had to leave a review because 239 is such an annoyingly uneven number haha. Anyway I just marathoned through these stories and I really enjoyed them; your writing is a pleasure to read. I plan to start on Drift Compatible next. Great job. :)
254 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »