FanFiction.Net
for A Major's Captain

7/5/2023 c1 15Cullen Cousin
loved it.
12/20/2022 c1 44Paty4Hale
Trust Peter to show up at the most opportune moment :)
8/15/2017 c1 Athena
Beautiful!
5/22/2016 c1 silversimon
Thanks for this juicy little treat!
3/31/2016 c1 2acetwolf94
WOW! NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
3/23/2016 c1 1dreamkeeper
lol i loved it.
4/20/2015 c1 4Midnight Rose 0498
That was fucking delicious. Thank you very much. Definitely my new favourite story.
10/18/2014 c1 jeangary28
Awesome story
10/16/2014 c1 ap14823
Ahhhh i am not crazy about slash but that was hot hot hot lol :)
10/10/2014 c1 Guest
Mmmm... lovely.
I would love to read more like this, perhaps a longer story, with training and fighting and fucking. AND NO BELLA!
10/8/2014 c1 1alicefan32
Awesome
10/8/2014 c1 44CayStar
Yes! I love it! Love these two together. Beautiful job! And I love the added angle of Peter being promoted.
10/7/2014 c1 Abbey Riddle
This was perfect. I hope he's like this in The Major's Kitten...because this possessive bastard Major needs to keep happening. Awesome!
10/7/2014 c1 TillITryIllNeverKnow
Wonderfully sexy and right on character! Thank you so-o much for this one! Reading it, I never got the impression that Peter got to the top by being a good lay,but rather he got there because he had the gifts for it and his attitude toward Jasper was vastly different than other people's were. Peter truly was glad Jasper was back and wanted that relationship. To say nothing of wanting to ease Jasper's hurt. I see Peter as the empath's empath! Thanks again! I loved it!
10/6/2014 c1 59GeezerWench
Ooo. That was hot.

I don't much get into slash, but, for some reason, I like Jasper and Peter.

No, Jasper wouldn't "promote" Peter just because he was a good lay, I don't think. Peter would have to be good at surviving the newborns and being Jasper's right hand man.

Thanks for writing this!