for Goodbye Means Forgetting

12/19/2020 c2 6bellarose-riddle
Hey!
Was rereading this again after answering you PMs and I just saw a review of someone mentioning how Lily is just getting railed by the enemy at every opportunity and, well, I'm here to agree that, yes, she is, as she should. She deserves good things. And she deserves some happiness in madness. YOU GO GIRL.
xx
P.s. gosh I really just love how they said 'railed' in the review. No chance but to stan.
11/26/2020 c50 Spoonsinthesink
Over the past couple of days I have been re reading this story and I love how everyone is very focused on saving Lily and Henry and doing whatever they can to keep them safe and get them out and away from Pan’s control and Lily is just getting railed by the enemy whenever she has the free time it’s fucking hilarious, lol. I can’t wait for a new chapter I’m sorry this pandemic has been so hard on you and I hope you’re doing better!

-spoons
11/13/2020 c29 28njeha
Not to be rude, but if I wanted to read a copy paste of the transcript I wouldn't be on fanfiction or reading this chapter, I'd just watch the episode again... seriously.
11/6/2020 c50 1Katie00980
Oh my gosh i am interested in seeing how Lily will react to pan telling her he is dying and if she will trust him or stay with him!
10/6/2020 c50 iblamemikegreen
I have to say, this is one of the most well written fan fictions I've EVER read. I've really enjoyed it so far and hope to see some more updates in the future. Take care :)
9/2/2020 c14 1gabriellagonzalez286
Lily when dealing with Leroy earlier in this chapter is what we historians call "Un Grande Mood"... and I love it.
9/2/2020 c12 gabriellagonzalez286
Can I cry because of Peter and Lily just barely being able to see each other? Because I want sob at that last scene. Gods, why did no one tell me I'd be THIS invested in the relationship only 12 chapters in? Also, I love that you based Lily off Lilith. I came from a long time of Catholic education and felt like no one really talks about her at all. Stay safe!
8/7/2020 c50 neatfreak16
Great update! Looking forward to the next one. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them
8/5/2020 c50 Guest
Good to see you back, loved the chapter!
8/5/2020 c50 6bellarose-riddle
Hi! I'm so happy to see you updated (it feels like an early birthday present since my birthday's is in a week).

I have to admit I'm quite interested in the mention of Queen Kore being Lily's ancestor, since Kore was Persephone's original name, and I feel like that could link Lily to Hades. Not to mention Pan speaking of Rumple's father as 'father' instead of saying 'your father'. I see you, dear, and I'm hyped.

Peter finally admitting that he's dying to Lily...I really don't know how Lily is going to react to it, or what she would want to do, especially knowing what Peter needs to stay alive, and I can't wait to see it. And Neal is back! So that just adds to the pile of lies Peter has been spawning for her.

I send you all my love and hope you stay safe and healthyxx
8/5/2020 c50 18Stygian Willow
Loved it! Cant wait for more!
7/17/2020 c49 6bellarose-riddle
Is anyone surprised that I reread this whole story...again? (For real, I have forgotten how many times I've come back to read this). And I freaking love it every single time. Then again, I'm sure you already know that :D
I hope you are doing alright, can't wait to read more.
Lots of love.
xx
7/17/2020 c49 LittleFangirl07
Please updateI wanna read what happens in season 4-6 with Lilith in it
4/11/2020 c49 Guest
Please update, it’s such a good story!
12/29/2019 c49 LittleFangirl07
So ready for the next update! It’s been 4 months already but no rush cuz perfection is never rushed hehehe
616 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »