for Avatar the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra Q & A

2/15/2015 c5 18Exile037
I like this Korra Q & A. Had a lot of funny moments. I was wonder if you could check out my two of my LOK stories: The New Airbender and Change of Balance. A little worried if i messed up anything in them.
1/3/2015 c5 Blitzwing101
I loved this story. I hope you do another one. Can you do another Avatar Q and A story.
1/3/2015 c5 Araku the ValiDrava
sorry for late review but this was quite good and thank you for including my question.
1/2/2015 c3 shayla101
This is a funny chapter
12/24/2014 c5 41Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
merry christmas guys your all awsome
12/20/2014 c4 Guest
Please update dude:)
12/19/2014 c4 Guest
To Korra and Asami are you two now together as lesbians?
To Kuvira do you feel sorry for all the people you hurt?
Finally To aang and cast how do you feel about the last scene
of Korra and Asami?
12/2/2014 c1 count raptor
to airbenders why are you all bald seriously! you can still see the arrow tatoos with hair ya know oh and bolin I paid deadpool 100$ to blow you up! :)
11/27/2014 c4 Guest
Can you update soon please.
11/18/2014 c1 Guest
to crazy metal lady why do people call you crazy metal lady? I dont watch legend of korra that much.
11/18/2014 c4 count raptor
to eska what is your favorite weapon?
to airbender cast why did all the warriors leave the south pole they should have at least left one or two warriors stay and protect their home and no sokka you don't count!
11/9/2014 c4 Guest
My question is to korra how did you feel when finally beat
kuvira's ass because she deserve's it for what she did to all
the the people you know and love.
11/8/2014 c4 13Jokermask18
I've got no questions:
Korra: are you sad about your show ending? I am. You rock.

The ATLA cast: my previous question was actually about the older versions of yourself that Korra has met. Are you proud of your future selves?
Everyone: If the casts of both shows had a burping contest against each other, who would win?
11/8/2014 c4 Araku the ValiDrava
you want questions, you got it here is mine.
Since the current spider-verse event in comics has been headlining with every spider-man/woman/girl/boy/or whatever from all of time and space, how would you feel if a Spider-Man existed in the ALOA/LOK universe
11/8/2014 c4 41Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
Thank you all for answering my questions

my 1st question what will the next comic be about when Toph's story ends

my 2nd question to Zuko WTF man why did you go to being a bad guy again in cyrtal caves, you kinda ticked off a lot people and wasted a season of morale learning you ass

my 3rd question Anng I like you but do you ever think maybe you wheregood/bad/ok/ dad to your kids

my 4th question woman can water bend to fight there's no such as gender weakness everyone is srong in their own ways but gendr doesn't matter and if it does it's just a small %

my 5th question To the cast of Korra in future epioedes of your final season what do you reckon will happen
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »