for Avatar the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra Q & A

11/7/2014 c1 shadow ninja
to korra I saw the commercial for the next season and what happened to you!? you look like you got run over by 10 subway trains!
11/5/2014 c1 Guest
to toph did anyone find out about what happened at the serpent's pass? and to the others what was that snake/dragon thing!?
11/3/2014 c3 4EliteSlayer103
To Korra how does it feel to be referenced to pacific rim when you were fighting your Uncle.
10/31/2014 c3 TitoNYC
It's a shame that the Legend of Korra is almost over...
Here's my question: Okay, I know this is an awkward question, but Korra, do you still have feelings for Mako?
10/31/2014 c3 count raptor
wait so legend of korra is almost over? if so then YES YES FREAKING YES! and to the airbender cast who would win in a fight aang vs michael meyers?
10/31/2014 c3 Guest
to sokka ya know what Im just gonna give it back here's one half and here's the other I found it in two different cereal boxes and narrator enjoy your bride mwhahahahahahaha!
10/31/2014 c3 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint

my first question narraitor don't be a jerk to bolin he tried to escape her and got punished

my second question korra do you feel you have gained anngs nature not to kill no matter who

my third question if Daredevil exsited in your universe he would be cooler than all of you put togather (Juat kidding yo would all rock)

my 4th question would it be cool if the next avatar wa evil

my 5th question who would you want to have baby wit from lok

my 4th question
10/27/2014 c1 shadow ninja
to katara technically no one knew what blood bending was besides you and hama and it would have died with hama in time anyway and no one would know but by making blood bending illegal it not only told people about it it also made people to want to try it out so smooth move real smooth.
10/24/2014 c2 10aceman88
Question 1: To Jinora- Has anyone ever told you that you look like Aang when you shaved your head?

Question 2: To Bolin- How did you come from being a good guy to a villain's lackey? (I mean it's obvious that Kuvira is a bad guy)

Question 3: To Sokka- How do you feel about being the only one of the original series' main characters to not have any significant role in 'LOK' besides a very short cameo?

Question 4: To Densa- Has any guys flirted with you after mistaking you for a girl or your sister? Or at least consider getting a haircut that doesn't make you look like a girl?

Question 5: To Everyone- If there is an Avatar after Korra (i.e. a new series after Korra's ends), do you think the new Avatar, or any future ones, should learn some 'forbidden' bending just in case? By 'Forbidden' I mean mostly 'Blood Bending'.
10/23/2014 c2 count raptor
wait a minute if that wasn't coffee then what the heck did that general guy give aang that made him face plant into a wall during that avatar state mumbo jumbo!?
10/23/2014 c2 Guest
to sokka I'll trade you the boomerang for either zuko's blue spirit mask or aang's glider your choice.
10/22/2014 c2 Guest
I have a few question:

Pretty much all the ATLA cast: What were your reactions to your LOK selves?

Korra: How'd you get so strong and buff? I mean, Katara, Aang, and everyone else didn't get more muscle through training, at least not that I could see.
10/22/2014 c2 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
I would like to thank everyone who answered my questions

My first question is to Ozai you know your played by the actor who played Luke Skywalker in the orginal trilogy

my second question How come Avatar never answers questions people really wanted ansered on tv

my third question what would happen if the Avatar got to cjoose their succers like there dieing and see somoe in front of them and just give them the power

my 4th question whats the afterlife like? I just been asking a lot of questions recently and seen a lot of stuff I wonder if everything we do will mean anything or will jus mean 0. So whats it like.

5th question upload more eosiodes than one
10/21/2014 c1 Guest
when are you going to update?
10/16/2014 c1 Guest
to koh are you the reason slenderman has no face? if so what did his face look like?
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »