for The Darkness of Grimm

3/18/2018 c1 ConnorPerson
Shit you right
12/22/2017 c1 Uneasyknave1
I agree, I was thinking the same thing about crossovers when I was doing that mission today.
2/15/2015 c1 5rst64tlc
Hmmm, you know I always wonder why no one used this before man, your not the only one. Great start.
12/26/2014 c1 xxbadgermanxx
Amazing story man I really liked it.
12/13/2014 c1 Utoplex
Great set up to start the crossover of the story!

But where are the updates man. Assassin of Beacon and now this!? Theyre both such good stories.

Hope you get back to writing soon.
10/22/2014 c1 4ElektrikRage
Well this is interesting. I would like to see where you take this.
10/18/2014 c1 SPARTAN-626
First of its me WOLF got my own profile here. Second this has potential and is on to a good start so far and I'm looking forward to see more of this Warlock of yours. In his history, his appearance and what his personality/character is like and how he will interact and effect the RWBY world and characters. Third Your right this mission is a perfect point for a crossover and I hope more people realize that.

Lastly I was thinking you could get back to your HALO/Star Wars fanfics like Divinity's End cause well its been far to long man those could be done by now. I can understand if life and such got in the way but honestly man its been to long for an update, sorry if your upset or anything related to that but its the truth. Anyway keep up the good.
10/9/2014 c1 CaptainGorganus
Nice chapter, glad someone decided to write a crossover using that mission, can't wait for the next chapter :)
10/8/2014 c1 Raptor010
I completely agree. The first time I played that mission I thought of a whole lot of ideas you could use that point for.
10/6/2014 c1 AK74FU2
Well, you could have made him more powerful, but meh this is good, I like it. Maybe if possible, he'd find better armor appear with him when he wakes up. Like, finding an legendary gear with maybe an exotic helmet, with good weapon. Though it would be overpowered, but, the whole sunsinger subclass makes him come back to life through the super. But that's just me, I like seeing overpowered protagonists, but there are stories that are worth reading, even though the protagonist won't be able to stand up to hundreds of enemies. I could do that, I have a level 28 Hunter, Red Death Pulse Rifle, with a Purifier VII Fusion Rifle and Exodus Plan, though sometimes I bring out my Gjallarhorn, and Monte Carlo.
10/6/2014 c1 Firnin
Effing awesome, Pls continue
10/6/2014 c1 Guest
answer to you question possibly cause the fandom is to new at the moment wait a few months then we'll see all kinds of weirdness like the forbidden love between a Cabal Legionary and a Fallen Captain :p. That said it is the perfect point for a crossover.
10/6/2014 c1 Carbon Fire
Interesting, please continue, I want to see the aftermath
10/6/2014 c1 22edboy4926
Good intro.
Looking forward to more.
Though question, when are you going to continue 'Cosmic Dust'? That was the first story I read and enjoyed from you list. I want to see the SEED's cast reaction to your pilot dying and being brought back by the machine.
10/6/2014 c1 2XandricTheBeater
I think the reason it hasn't been used yet is because everyone was too busy trying to beat it on heroic. But still, this will be amazing!