for Drop and Cover

2/3/2016 c1 Lee
I periodically comb the Clint Barton fic on this site ... Don't know how I missed this gem until now! I just laid in bed for 7 hours straight to finish reading your story. It definitely deserves more reviews and reads. Please continue to write more Clint centric fics! I eagerly await them!
12/1/2015 c14 1SlippedHalo8186
Well that was a pleasant surprise and a great read too!
A great tie up loved it.
11/29/2015 c14 112Qweb
I didn't expect another chapter. Nice wrap up. Thanks.
11/29/2015 c14 31Liliththestormgoddess
Glad to see the epilogue. Wonderful, as always.
11/13/2015 c13 sirenian22
This was an absolutely amazing read. Thank you!
12/8/2014 c13 1SlippedHalo8186
Well that's made me kinda said...I k ew you wouldn't kill Clint but at the same time I ”don't die Barton, don't die Barton was running through my head like an un wanted mantra.
And qeez did you put poor old Clint though the wringer ( not that I'm complaint). Loved the teamy bits and Clint's thoughts etc, all were bloody brilliant.

I recognised the qoutes, as soon as I read them. It's a bloody brilliant book, that was recommended. To me some 15 years ago ( showing my age now)
So my good quotes from that books but on of my favs

'How useful it would be to put a daily limit on self pity. Just a few tearful minutes, then on with the day.'

Again thanks for writing, read you around soon
12/8/2014 c13 1InkedFeather
Bravo!
12/8/2014 c13 31Liliththestormgoddess
Simply perfect. I love the complete change Holden has gone through. It made for a very nice ending. And the whole team being there! Kinda sad Barton didn't understand they cared about him. Super excited for the epilogue and whatever you churn out next!
12/7/2014 c13 112Qweb
Thanks for the long lovely chapter with Avengers and all. Yeah, Clint is a little famous and he's part of a team, whether he knows it or not.
Now go study.
12/7/2014 c13 24m klindt
thanks for the ride, Michelle
12/6/2014 c12 1InkedFeather
Wowza, that was intense! Great writing, as always, and only two chapters left?! Say it isn't so Roads, say it isn't so.
12/5/2014 c12 1SlippedHalo8186
OK...that was so tense, I swear I bit my tongue at some point.
I'm going to miss this fic, but can't wait to read the final outcome,you've got me all excited now.
Thanks for writing.
12/5/2014 c12 PlatonicHeaven
Wow. This just keeps getting better and better.
12/5/2014 c12 112Qweb
Clint's preaching to the choir there. Steve already knows that song. Did someone leave Clint in Steve's path?
Good chapter!
12/4/2014 c12 2bambieisavenging
Oh thank god someone found him. Thank god it was Steve. But you left me hanging! Update soon!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »