FanFiction.Net
for Oh, Dear

4/8/2015 c1 13Psychosomatic Delusion
Daddy Naru is being a protective daaadddd! When Gene sees this he will really laugh..hard!
1/30/2015 c3 tab1012
Super histoire , mais le chapitre 1 et 2 sont les même
1/29/2015 c3 slvrphoenx
i love this story and this was such a cute chapter. i love Mui and her interactions with Kenta. i also think it's great to see how she deals with Yasu & Monk. can't wait for the next update.
1/29/2015 c3 115AmyNChan
Dun dun DUUUUN! Lolol, Naru's an overprotective daddy. XD And the intro of Bou-san and Yasu is still hilarious! XD
1/29/2015 c3 19Naruisawesome
Lol! This is just so freaking adorable I looooove it! Things just ain't going all that good for Miu. XD And omg I love Kenta, he's hilarious. "Sure, don't even ask me. I'm just a target practice for all your anger and glares, huh?" hahaha! And Naru's protectiveness is so cute...gaaaah! I just love it to bits all over the place!

Oh, and ahhhh...chapter one and two are the same chapter...

Please update soon! :D
12/30/2014 c2 ErinAR
Oh man. This story is all sorts of awesome.
12/7/2014 c2 7DragonBlade00
Great story, I was laughing my butt off the entire time.
11/3/2014 c2 1aoiharumiyu
haha yeah it just won't be fun without Yasu around! haha XD That little guy just don't know what he got himself into lol XD Can't wait to find out what will happen with that dinner now that there's two additional guys to scar Kenta forever.

Other than that, a sulking Naru is really cuuuutee love this fic and hope that you'll update soon!
10/26/2014 c2 29Iloveanimex
OMG best part! UPDATE!
10/26/2014 c1 Iloveanimex
WOW Naru they are 7 years old! Cool it! And kid, the only way to survive that, is to say you are gay, and run! Awesome chapter btw!
10/19/2014 c2 Nekokittygirl
Lol awww I wanted to read more.
UPDATE!
10/19/2014 c2 3Aangry Bird
When i saw the story i thought: Oh, God, yes!

I'm loving Kenta's mom and Kenta dinner guest i'm most excited about is Yasu. It's tortuous waiting for Mai to tell Naru that. . . um, she needs to finish telling Naru why they need to change the study room into something else.
Sooo, update soon okay.
10/19/2014 c2 1celtyin
I'm so glad this isn't a oneshot! I'm laughing my butt off over here! Thanks so much! I can't wait for all the drama that's gonna come along with Takigawa and Yasuhara!
10/19/2014 c2 Shadow
Oh this is going to be goooooooood.
Happy Writing!
10/19/2014 c2 21Avatar Rikki
The last thing I need is another story to follow. But Yasu at the door, with Bou-san no less, I have to see where this is going. This is going to be awesome. Poor Miu. Can't wait for next chapter!
29 Page 1 2 Next »