for Left Behind

6/23/2015 c1 12SupernaturalRomantic
Great story, both Bulbasaur and Professor Oak get a new start in their lives. Bulbasaur is one of my favorite Pokémon. Keep the good work
4/20/2015 c1 15Orithyea
Wow...I can actually imagine this seriously happening. Nice work!
3/5/2015 c1 36ChocolateTeapot
This is a very good story. I liked how you characterised Oak and Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur's sadness comes over very well.

I personally wouldn't mention things like experience points in a serious story, as it feels rather meta.

I particularly liked Oak's thoughts about what type of Pokémon suited him and Bulbasaur wiping away Oak's tears.
11/11/2014 c1 2CuteFoxSage-NightShadeOwl
Nice!
10/6/2014 c1 SunnySummer77
Sorry I'm just too lazy to log in. But I assure you, if you wanna chat, the pen name will be there. Anyway, let me tell you. This was a treat, and its true. No one EVER picks bulbasaur... seriously ask the "Honest Trailers..." :) those are freakin great. And much like this fic, I can't help but feel bad for it.
I remember during the game play, if you go back to the lab "someone" has picked up the final pokemon...but it never specifies who. So its interesting to at least gain some closure in a sense...even if it may or may not be canon...not that I'm complaining.
Overall I liked this. I think the length in general was nice and the thoughts really give us a clear insight for Oak... he owned a Charmander didn't he? But in his old age, you kinda mellow...which was a great thing to explore. :)
Keep up the good work!
10/7/2014 c1 4Aweshumnesh
Ok wow. I don't think I've ever seen a plot like this. This is awesome ! This is like, the most original journey fic ever.
Good idea. I would like to see Oak becoming rivals with Red and Blue. Do keep going!

Oh and do read my story if you have the time.
10/6/2014 c1 13OkonoMiyagi
Heh, if someone was paying close attention, they'd think we planned this.

I like the angle you've taken with this one-it's markedly different from the approach I took. Personally, I kinda like the idea of Oak thinking he's not as old as he looks, and to break out of the lab for a bit.

Props to remembering the trash can next to the table, although you are an evil person for even insinuating Oak was remotely considering it.

Only one glaring typo I can see ("unhinged" should be "unhinge" near the end), but other than that, very well done!