FanFiction.Net
for It's Too Late

10/17/2014 c1 Ashlyn.Types
I really like twisted and death including stories. Write more off these and i will always reveiw and read.
10/7/2014 c1 Guest
garmadon is sooo dead!
10/7/2014 c1 18halz1320
Very well written, for your first fan-fiction ever! I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors, so kudos on that. So far a good story line, and I hope you continue this story!
10/7/2014 c1 249Determined Artist
This was really sad especially since Kai and Cole are favorite characters. TnT Great writing though and equally as great story. (3
10/7/2014 c1 7CherryJay8
This was so.. beautiful. Well the way you wrote the whole thing and layed it out was perfect but to mention a characters death, I nearly cried. U feel sorry for Nya and everyone else, loosing someone can be very hard.
I just don't understand why Garmadon would break his neck and actually try and kill Kai.
10/7/2014 c1 15Astrid16
Oh, now you've done it. You've made me all angst-y.

I would like to say something along the lines of how I can't believe that you would ever do such a thing, but then I look at all of the deaths that I've written (and have planned) and I smile sheepishly and say, "Oh. Duh."

Great editing! I am very impressed. I think my favorite part of this story was when he was hoping that Kai would saunter into the room and sling an arm over his shoulder, teasing him for his stiffness. 0-0;

-Astrid
10/6/2014 c1 please-delete-me-3276423
Wasn't Zane's death enough for you? I would of thought people would stop writing death fics by now D':
10/6/2014 c1 3Firelce
Kai is my favorite too!

This made my gut ache with sadness, very well done.
I liked it a lot ;)