for Return to the Spirit World

6/20/2015 c15 deya
Beautiful!
Thank you so much for this storyy, eonni! ;) *_*
6/19/2015 c13 deya
I really love this story! Good job :)
Can't wait to see ending!
6/11/2015 c15 30AislingIsobel
OMG! This was too adorable..I had tears! I'm so glad they ended up together! Well done my talented cousin! I truly love this story..even if I'm not that familiar with the original, you took my on a wonderful adventure with all these kooky characters and I loved every minute of the rollercoaster! I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future! Very well done!
6/2/2015 c14 icejuliet314
Sniff...This is so beautiful! :,) I want them to have a happy ending...Together...
3/13/2015 c14 Guest
EEEEKKKK! SOOOO GOOOD!
3/14/2015 c14 1Rebellion-10
I guess the great one is now the fallen one. -,-
3/13/2015 c14 30AislingIsobel
OMG! So good! I loved the action, that was awesome! Haku is so sweet & protective of Chihiro! I was awwwwing so much! Very with the wait! And I'll be here to help any time! Thank you for all your help! Love you & miss you!
2/2/2015 c13 Guest
OMG! Wha? I just can't...who is after her? Why? Who is he working with? Aaaahhhh, so many questions!

Wonderful chapter, again, love the bed part! That was cuuuuutttteee! I really like how they are with each other, it feels natural, like it's meant to be. I love the way you write, it just draws you in and holds you hostage in this fantastic world! Bravo my friend!

I hope Chihiro will be ok, Haku too. Keep the story going as long as you like! Il keep reading! Love you!
1/28/2015 c13 Guest
WOOOOW! That was SOOO good!
1/18/2015 c12 AislingIsobel
Awwww...that was so sweet! Why would you think this is boring?! Silly...
I loved that he caught her looking into his eyes and the slight embarrassment that came along with it. The sweet words he said to her (swoon!). The walking on water, nice. Although it makes me wonder if she can walk on water and if that is something only spirits can do...what really happened to her. My mind is a jumble of conspiracy theories sometimes. I love that you have new stories waiting in the wings! EXCITEMENT AND MUCH SQUEEING! So wonderfully done cousin! Keep up the good work :-)
12/28/2014 c11 Guest
She's so feisty, I love it! I love reading these so much, I'll be saddened when it ends love you sweets!
12/28/2014 c11 AislingIsobel
You are welcome! Anytime you need it I'll be there! And thank you my dear for helping me! The chapter was awesome! The time Chihiro & Haku spend together is so sweet and fresh, I just love it! I don't like that Markl character...he seems shady & what was with that threat?! But OMG! She's remembering! I love that he's helping her remember and brilliant idea to visit familiar places! Genius! Can't wait for more!
12/21/2014 c10 Vivian
Soo sweet!
12/17/2014 c10 AislingIsobel
She's REMEMBERING! Aaaahhhhh! Love it! She remembers him! This was super sweet the way he watched over her as she slept and pulling her away to talk. The hug! I live for that hug! Spectacular! Fabulous job my dear! Can't wait for more!
12/17/2014 c9 AislingIsobel
I really like the description of the kissing, it was sweet and not overly flowery. The chapter in a whole is great! I loved that she trusted her gut and went with Haku, even in dragon form! The flow of your story is wonderful! Love it!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »