for Return to the Spirit World

11/29/2014 c9 Guest
OHHH MY GOODNESS! It was so good! I really enjoyed it!
11/25/2014 c8 Guest
SHE CAN'T FALL FOR HIM! Poor Haku...
11/24/2014 c8 30AislingIsobel
Oh my gosh! Side note I think I've started all your reviews like that, hahaha! Anyway, she needs to get her memory back and now! Poor Haku! Im on pins and needles for the next chapter! Lin really is a good friend, I like her! Well done cos! And thank you for the shout out my dear! Of course Im gonna read your story! So well written and I love the twists and turns! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
11/17/2014 c7 AislingIsobel
Oh my gosh! My heart sped up reading this chapter! Both were excellent! So much mystery...I love it! I hope she remembers Haku so they can be together. Just absolutely lovely! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
11/13/2014 c7 Guest
But STILL write. It's amazing.
11/13/2014 c7 Guest
My heart was just cut in to tiny pieces. Why must this jurt so badly!? Tears.
11/9/2014 c6 Guest
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! Oh my sweet goodness, this is simply amazing and pure guineas, I love how ypu brought Chihiro back to the Spirit World. And the flirting just had me giggling like crazy!
10/30/2014 c5 AislingIsobel
I like the memory lane aspect! Makes me feel like I'm watching these characters. The conversation was easy and flowed well. I like Lin, she's fiesty. Awesome chapter and I can't wait for your next update! Keep it up Cos!
10/29/2014 c4 AislingIsobel
Awwwww! So cute! I love the semi-awkward nature to their reunion, its adorable and so real. I love the way you write it seems so effortless and easy but at the same time telling a complex story. Such a good read!
10/20/2014 c5 louloumelon
SO GOOD! I am really enjoying the story so far! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
10/14/2014 c4 Guest
I LOOOVE this chapter! I was smiling the whole time I was reading it!
10/15/2014 c4 louloumelon
OH MY GOODNESS! I was smiling the whole time I was reading this! SO. GOOD.
10/12/2014 c3 AislingIsobel
Oh my gosh! Who is it? I must know! Cliffhangers, best and worst thing ever! Truly a great chapter, keep it up!
10/10/2014 c3 1isagrecia
Continue Story please.
10/10/2014 c3 1Rebellion-10
Ah a cliffhanger. Nice keep it up.
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »