for Feels Like Home: Wedding Night

Very good but too short
5/18/2020 c1 Clare
Hot sequel! Fab!
4/3/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
This was hot! Nice one ;)
6/25/2015 c1 Genovian Lass
Excellent telling of G/M wedding night! Wonderful storyline, with wonderful character development.
3/21/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
I love it! Such a romatic and passionate night!
10/9/2014 c1 34lemacd
pretty wonderful, i really like that you addressed her inexperience but downplayed it at the same time. in my headcanon Maria is not stupid nor uneducated, simply... inexperienced. you nailed it. er, perhaps... that is not the appropriate expression.

or maybe it is.

great job with this story, all of it. what's next?
10/7/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Brief, beautiful and HOT HOT HOT! Need I say more?
10/7/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
Beautiful moment!
10/7/2014 c1 2patrickssong
This was very well written. Thank you utility :)

What I really liked the most was Maria's enthusiasm. Perhaps a little uncertain at first (I love the line "Tell me. Tell me what you want me to do") but having gone through a long engagement and her evolving emotional and physical desire for Georg, she is more than ready to explore her sensual side, as well as that of her husband. Given the final kiss in the Gazebo scene in the film, Maria isn't the shrinking violet that so many fanfic writers make her out to be, and with the good Captain standing in front of you, who on earth would be!

Well done :)
10/7/2014 c1 24charleybec
Ok, not much to say here except... HOT HOT HOT! You always write this stuff so well and I'm soooo glad M and G have finally been able to share and celebrate their love together.
10/7/2014 c1 24Mie779
passionate, beautiful, hot, sweet romantic... great, love it... :)
10/7/2014 c1 2som04
So... Happy you didn't keep us waiting long for the adult version, lol.
Lovely, sweet and still hot. Thank you again for all your hard work, keep them coming. Lol.
:) :)