for Moose and Camille s Love Playlist

3/4/2016 c6 Ynara- Moose e Camille
É tão bom saber que te escritoras do Brasil e que também adoram esses dois, adoro muito suas histórias essa daqui em especial, queria saber se você vai continuar com ela ou se tem ideia para outra história?
11/29/2015 c6 9CJ-GhostWriter
They do belong together. Well done, my dear. Loved that the crew helped them get back together.

11/29/2015 c5 CJ-GhostWriter
Very cute. I loved getting Camille's perspective on everything.

11/29/2015 c4 CJ-GhostWriter
Oh I love this. It's one of my favorite songs. Also that scene outside the Dean's office is probably one of my favorite Moose and Camille moments. The way she is so happy for him is adorable.

11/29/2015 c3 CJ-GhostWriter
Smart boy, that Moose is. Changing anything would definitely change the beautiful life they have now. He's such a sweetie.

11/29/2015 c2 CJ-GhostWriter
Awww, poor Moose. If only he had been paying attention to his studies more, he'd have known about the program. Well, at least he can still make that dream about Camille come true.

11/29/2015 c1 CJ-GhostWriter
Oh my, I just realized that we had the same idea where this song is concerned. It's the reason I named my fic "Realize" I thought the song was perfect for Moose and Camille's situation. I guess great minds think alike. Well done. :)

3/2/2015 c6 kate
that was so beautiful 3 glad you post it...
Finaly Moose/Camille update ;D
3/2/2015 c6 Jade
I loved this one shot!
Great writing as usual!
Keep up the good work!
3/2/2015 c6 Guest
Haha I love the Pirates 3 and Stanley being Nora's cousin.. Write more!
2/18/2015 c1 lovemeforwhoiam
Everytime i hear maps by maroon 5 i think of moose and camille might have something to do with alyson‘s cover not sure
12/19/2014 c5 14Justbychance
Love this! ;)
10/31/2014 c3 Alexandra
Aaaawwww too sweet! Great job! Hope you write more! ️
10/31/2014 c3 socialnetwork1
Ohhh I m lovin every bit of it...I really want you to write more plz ASAP!
10/17/2014 c2 Julianna Sevani
Plz update this is so cute:)
20 Page 1 2 Next »