for Apex Predator

10/12/2018 c1 17DRAGONDAVE45
AWESOME OPENING SCENE! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSE COME BACK AND CONTINUE THIS?!
9/12/2018 c1 Guest
Please Update Soon!
8/5/2017 c1 Guest
Please update Soon!
8/4/2017 c1 2Hercules8
It's too you didn't update this story. It has an interesting plot and the writing is good. Plus, seeing Godzilla fight the Monster from Cloverfield would have been epic!
8/17/2016 c1 3Diego Ortiz
okay dude i just realized that this is the only chapter here. You should like continue this!
7/22/2016 c1 Guest
Please update!
2/8/2016 c1 Guest
Please update!
11/30/2015 c1 GODZILLA1996
When the next update?
7/4/2015 c1 Totong
Now this is an interesting crossover. I wonder if this Cloverfield monster is an adult because the Cloverfield monster in the movie is an infant. By the way, will you let those characters from the Cloverfield movie survive the upcoming onslaught? Anyways I hope you update this interesting crossover of yours. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
2/10/2015 c1 0279
Wow! This looks great! Can't wait for more!
-Batman
12/18/2014 c1 Black Emperor
Boy, keep going, I NEED TO KEEP READING.
11/27/2014 c1 kwak73
Well this should be cool, I always wanted to read a really good Godzilla vs Cloverfield fic, and I know you'll do it justice. Im looking forward to what you have planned.
11/8/2014 c1 Xenomorphhuntr65
Hey shadowblade,
I love this first chapter, make some more! Also, update king of the monsters! You left it at a cliffhanger.

Xeno
11/1/2014 c1 2Varan04276
Nice! When is the next update for King of the Monsters?
10/17/2014 c1 2CMCMC
Ok I'm interested in this for sure! First off I gotta say that I know this story will pan out great because I read two of your other stories, The Lost Prince and King of The Monsters, and they are fantastically written! Absolutely superb!

Second, I personally loved the new Godzilla movie... Though I wish maybe Godzilla was a little more destructive/aggressive and we got 5 extra minutes of just Godzilla; but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Both of these monsters seem to be more of the brawler type, compared to previous Godzillas, so that will make for a great match-up

Now I have an idea, I personally think you should make Godzilla that tad bit more destructive/aggressive that I was talking about. Think about it, before Godzilla went into hibernation (pre-1954) he most likely stocked up on radiation for which his body could live off of for millions of years. When he was awoken (in 1954) his body would have most likely required more sustenance to continue living off of; but when he fought the two MUTO after 60 years of sleeping his body most likely burned through all the nuclear power stored in his body (especially after his atomic blasts) thus he would require more energy. Godzilla could go to a nuclear reactor/submarine where the military confronts him and he fights his way through to the energy source. This would allow for Godzilla to act more like the previous incarnations while also giving him a rational reason why for his more aggressive behavior.

Sorry for the long review, I'll shut up now
20 Page 1 2 Next »