for Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You

1/2/2016 c1 Wade-san
You're so evil! How could you stop right there? ;;;(( I so need there to be a continuation haha, lemon please?
7/22/2015 c1 42NamiMakimono
Hot damn!

*fans red face*

I wished there was more to this~
6/23/2015 c1 83Resonant Crimson
Long time no see! Do you remember me? Yes, no, maybe? It's okay if you don't; it's been a long time since I've read or commented on any of your work. xD

I have to say, I like this one immensely so far! I enjoy when someone explores Dante, Vergil, and Nero's demonic sides, especially when it comes to mating rituals. o3o Lots of ways you can interpret things and write your own little spin on it.

I hope you find the muse to continue this, but no pressure. Take your time so it's as good as it can be. c:
6/8/2015 c1 108Warfang
This is just the perfect set up for a great story, or the most infuriating cliff hangar, to just stop right there. I can't decide which it is, and I am fresh out of ideas, but I would love to see a D/N/V pairing really develop in the story.

The length of time the brothers spend together, getting used to being around Nero, and the bickering between them is extraordinary, and I greatly enjoyed reading their dialogue.
4/8/2015 c1 Guest
I want to see vergil x nero x dante together.
4/4/2015 c1 Tazael
Well. I certainly hope you do finish this. It's phenomenal currently. So have fun writing it. xD
4/1/2015 c1 Guest
I can't wait for more
2/24/2015 c1 13Semjaza
Oh my goodness I need some more of this please! I love the build-up; I like the idea of Dante and Vergil taking in Nero (the blood calling to blood thing). Hope to see more soon!
11/3/2014 c1 SunMoonKitsune
oh yeah definitely a threesome please!
10/19/2014 c1 Guest
Hay what was the name of the songs by issues
10/9/2014 c1 12Phoenix-of-Vengeance
damn you...i'm horny now! lol
10/9/2014 c1 10SirenaLoreley
OMG...
...OMG! This cliffhanger is killing me!
I'm a fan of Dante/Nero pairing, mostly because Vergil is usually the evil one when he interacts, but at least in this story both twins are not mortal enemies this time... a three-some seems quite interesting, unless both silver-haired males should take Nero separately the first times...
Take care and good luck!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service