for Leverage: All the Way Down

2/4/2019 c30 WolfhoundLove1
Very well thought out story. You've got the characters down so well. The foreshadowing in this story is especially good in that it doesn't pop out at you but sneaks up unexpectedly. Finally the ending to this particular story smoothly brings things to closure by slowly cooling down.
I'm not a writer. Never really desired to be but I read perhaps 6 or 7 books a month plus fanfic. I love all kinds of literature with the exception of most romance novels. Though I don't write I certainly can spot something great when I read it. This counts among those that are great.
Thank you for the journey.
12/1/2017 c30 10HonestBee
Great wrap up, I especially like Parker's greeting! And I like that Eliot can accept that the team accepts him.
11/30/2017 c29 HonestBee
Good to see everyone alive and kicking...somewhat!
11/29/2017 c28 HonestBee
I still think Eliot should have evened Mitchell's jaw out...but at least they cleared the air.
11/29/2017 c27 HonestBee
I hate seeing Eliot suffer, but you write it well.
I think if Eliot gave them the chance, he'd see that the team understands and accepts him more than he gives them credit for.
11/29/2017 c26 HonestBee
Oh yeah, the armband thing...ouch.

Sniper-shot was too good for Conradn I think, but he's at least dead now. I really hope he's actually dead.

Nice job showing the focus of a sniper.
11/28/2017 c25 HonestBee
It's amazing they all bother to make plans anymore, since everyone always goes off them...I like the setup in this chapter, of course Nate and the others are not just going to wait in the wings!
11/28/2017 c24 HonestBee
I always thought Moreau got off too easily, always figured the slimy dog would find a way to call the shots again...

It's almost comical the way the sweepers got swept up, but quite fitting really.
11/27/2017 c23 HonestBee
Love Parker and her little dart gun, that girl is just full of surprises!
11/24/2017 c22 HonestBee
Ooh, I like that we finally get to see the tables turn on Conrad...hopefully!
11/17/2017 c21 HonestBee
I had to remind myself who Wellsely was...I hope the team can keep them safe!
11/17/2017 c20 HonestBee
I like Parker's work ethic, she finds ways to stay busy. It was very smart of her to put that barn loft to use.
11/16/2017 c19 HonestBee
I rather like that Doc punched Mitchell first, then fixed him up. Perhaps later, if this information gets revealed to Eliot, he can add a matching bruise to the other side?
11/16/2017 c18 HonestBee
Wow. Who did Eliot actually bury, then? Nice job keeping the mystery going.
11/16/2017 c17 HonestBee
Ah, the intrigue. Nice twist having *her* show up again, though she should really know better than to make threats against the team. Didn't really work out well last time.
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »