FanFiction.Net
for Just Fine

8/15/2013 c1 MakingT'ingsGoBoom
Aww! I love this! I find Rogue and Kurt stories adorable!
3/30/2012 c1 4Vi-Violence
Why is this in a Romy community?
8/2/2009 c1 23Ascaisil
That was wonderful. 3

You're probably my favorite author when it comes to their relationship, (and when I say their I mean Rogue/Kurt/Raven/Logan. x_x) You make it really sweet without making it seem out of character and that's awesome. :D I would totally love to read any more stories you do about them. ^-^
6/28/2009 c1 NiminariAmriath
cute...i love that they're siblings...makes this scene possible
8/17/2006 c1 Morgaine of the Faeries
H'mm. I didn't like this one as much-very well written but, no offense meant, I can't stand songfics. Just can't stand 'em. Good charecter portrayal, though.

-Morgie
2/8/2006 c1 54TriGemini
AWE! This was simply great to read. It was amusing the bantering between Rogue and Kurt it really sounded like sibling rants. As for, Mystique I figured no matter how messed up she is, and with the way she's treated her two children. She's probably kind of happy that both Rogue and Kurt have each other. At least, those two have a chance at being a real family, with the exception of everyone else, as well.

Again, this was really good to read. I also enjoyed it very much.
1/28/2006 c1 2Winter Innocence
That left me speechless! It was funny n deep w/ real emotion. :) Once again I'll tell u girl u got real talent. :D
9/24/2005 c1 Ladyflame13
aw, that was cute!
9/3/2004 c1 koriaena
cool story! *snickers* ah, the wonders of foreshadows of scripts. of course, its not like anyone who didnt know about kurt and rouge would have thought, 'oh, theyre siblings!' then. ^
1/11/2004 c1 4The Rogue Cajun
aw that story is cute in a major way
ah love it
1/8/2004 c1 6Lapinina
*looks...wistful* Sweet...nice and easy for me...
Rogue and Kurt and Mystique...their never gonna be perfectly fine...but I think they'll get close...
12/18/2003 c1 45Star-of-Chaos
Good story :)
There don't seem to be too many Rogue/Kurt fics out, which is a shame. I wish Evo had explored their relationship a little further, they just seemed to accept a little too easily that they were siblings.
12/17/2003 c1 Lady Farevay
That was wonderfull.
I love your style of writing alot.Might i just add that your other story from the shadows is very well written and its one of my favouries.
This story has really been a joy reading and it has made me very happy.
Lady Farevay
12/9/2003 c1 88Silindro
oh that was good.
11/21/2003 c1 5OSUJillyBean
I absolutely love this! Rogue/Kurt sibling stuff is some stuff we really ought to see more of. Another great fic, BQ!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »