for House, DADA

10/31/2020 c1 13Sailor Dragonball 87
HAHAHAHAHA! I love this! I can totally see him acting like this! How old is House in this? When he goes to PPTH, will anybody find out about him being a wizard? Will he join the Order? I’d love to read more or this! Please update this or write a sequel!
8/2/2019 c1 2DylanL
For a short story this was very entertaining. I can just picture house saying all those lines and talking to Dumbledore like he does lisa edlstein. Though he really needs wilson to complain to. Perhaps a follow up with house and wilson discussing house's fail attempts to infiltrate the ravenclaw girls dorm.
7/11/2018 c1 Guest
Yep. This.
:-))
thx
1/10/2018 c1 ironhair
Lol, nice one shot
11/4/2016 c1 58randomplotbunny
House would RULE Hogwarts!
4/3/2016 c1 Guest
This is all nice and well, but why is allowed to use the emergency expenses account?
:-)) *ggg* THX
2/17/2016 c1 RG
OMG, pls expand on this fic!
It is awesome!
9/12/2015 c1 35Angelfirenze
...I'm so glad I stumbled across this. It's just...perfectly House, even if Dumbledore is the one in the opposite chair. Note to House, re: blackmail: Dumbledore has been hiding letters from Gandalf. I'm just saying...*giggles at JKR's real-life awesomeness*
2/12/2015 c1 1Slutmonkey Radishballs
Not wanting to spoil things, but the 7th year Claws comment had me laughing until I had an asthma attack. This is fabulous! So sad it's a one-off.
1/8/2015 c1 9Gremlin Jack
This needs to be expanded into a larger story... so much...
10/17/2014 c1 23Starfox5
Very entertaining one shot, well done!
10/15/2014 c1 25littlebirds
"They work hard, they don't ask for unions or benefits, or even salaries! I thought that was everything you people wanted in an educator."

That was pitch-perfect House snark, right there.

I can totally see how this practically writes itself. Well done, sir.
10/10/2014 c1 6sfjoellen
well of course I'm going to review it. It works, especially his bit when Dumbles doesn't know.
The entertaining boy of the free lance entertainment profession as professor of DADA for a day works as well.

There was snickering.

Now get busy on Witch Queen.