for SSX Ultimate: The First Season

6/23/2016 c7 5emeraldkat
I've read the last few chapters while listening to my SSX playlist. It's been awesome! :-) You're still doing a really good job. I'm excited to see where you take this, especially with the arrival of the ASA. I knew it only had to be a matter of time before they stepped in.
6/14/2016 c4 emeraldkat
Still lovin' it. I think the whole ASA side-plot is super interesting. The idea of a group of people trying to sabotage the SSX circuit makes for good conflict.
6/13/2016 c2 emeraldkat
Again, awesome job! I love how you organized the point system in order to make the competition a little more...realistic? I'm not sure that's exactly the right word, considering none of the things the boarders do in SSX are really realistic. But you certainly make the whole thing a lot easier to understand and to follow this way.

Oh, and I was absolutely delighted to see that you made it so that Mac clearly has a crush on Kaori. I always thought they'd be great together, and their friendship in this story is exactly how I always imagined it would be in actuality. That is...you know, if they were real people. XD
6/13/2016 c1 emeraldkat
Oh my goodness. Bro, I LOVE it! You kept everyone completely in character, and their banter absolutely cracked me up. I especially loved it when Zoe called Luther "Titanic." Ha! Priceless. Allegra and Elise's confrontation was brilliant as well, and Zoe and Moby's friendship was portrayed perfectly. You have officially reminded me why I love these characters so much. I can't wait to read more!
8/21/2015 c1 340DarkElements10
I know you started this about a year ago, but I'm just starting this today and I'm excited to see where this is going. Today is Fanfic Writer Appreciation Day and I wanted to let you know that I'm excited to see where this story is going and to keep up the awesome work.
1/18/2015 c6 1SSXfanatic
There is a good mixture of unique character dialogue and eye-catching surprises here, as has been the case throughout the writing. There's also a noticeable addition of depth in personality that you include in many of the characters, particularly Allegra in this chapter, that really plays in the favor of the personalities in the games.

I look forward to the next scene coming up here. Personally I foresee an all-out 'boarders vs. ASA thugs' brawl on the slopes, but perhaps I'm over-thinking it, haha.
11/27/2014 c4 SSXfanatic
Interesting conflict you've set up! And it looks like the tournament is just about underway. I really get a feel for what's going on in each scene that's being presented, so the character/location breakup is still proving to be a positive for the story so far.
10/24/2014 c2 12SSXLoverKaoriBrodiMac
OMG! LOVE this story, please write more!
10/11/2014 c1 1SSXfanatic
You do a great job representing the characters, and splitting up points of view during the story definitely works in favor of its flow. I really like how you incorporate the transition to the SSX 3 scene, such as subtle 'Tricky' travel jab and the titles of the songs.

You set up a lot in your summary and intro, so I look forward to what you have in store.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service