for Their Stories

10/28/2014 c2 3RynRinRen
Maybe a continuation of chapter one for the next chapter...I don't know. I love reading fluff, but I'm not that good at coming up with ideas for it. Very cute drabble set!
10/14/2014 c1 thecagedsong
Good story telling, but I kind of doubt they never loved each other, but they could fall out of love fairly easily. You also captured that "I'll wait" and "not now, but soon" feeling between Gray and Lucy, perfect amounts of kindness and new development of relationship awkwardness.
10/14/2014 c2 1fairytailcelestialmage
I love it! Awesome work! How about doing the song One Thing(if you like 1d) for Gralu and Teardrops on my guitar (taylor swift) for Nalu (onesided).
10/14/2014 c2 Twishadowhunter
I loved that! You do realize Natsu's hair is technically pink right and how did Natsu overcome his motion sickness lol? Also one shot idea:Nalu fic where Natsu has a darker part of him exposed but he's still good at the same time but kind of in between toi. He's still good with Lucy.

Or Nalu shot with seven minutes in heaven game (in the original universe ) or truth or dare
10/11/2014 c1 Deaththesyd
I'm all teary eyed now!
10/11/2014 c1 6OtakuLover43
That was actually sad for Lucy but super cute with her and Gray totally loved it :), more GraLu and NaLu.