FanFiction.Net
for A Rose By Any Other Name

3/22/2016 c3 retrospective-nostalgia
JENNY. IT'S TAHNEE. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS STORY. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER! LOVE YOU HEAPS XOXOX
1/24/2016 c3 771Kristen3
This was hard to read. I'm not going to lie. But Rhoda is definitely being a good friend. I'm glad Mary has somebody like her around during something like this. :) Please do update! God knows this category doesn't get the attention it deserves!
6/4/2015 c3 Bohogal1998
Please update soon! I want to see what happens next!
2/3/2015 c2 Weiwei
Y u no finish story? D:
Please finish it? I wanna know what happens!
11/7/2014 c2 Bohogal1998
When are you gonna update this! I want to know what happened to Mary and How Rhoda got Rose!
10/22/2014 c2 Kristen3
Nice update. It's a little weird picturing this, b/c I keep wanting to imagine it in Brenda's NYC apartment for some reason, hehe. And I can't quite imagine Mary calling Rhoda "Rho." *Shrug* But that's just me nitpicking! I love how Mary wants Rhoda to like her boyfriend. It's something we definitely saw on the show!
10/19/2014 c2 retrospective-nostalgia
I really want to know what happens next!
10/18/2014 c2 61LisaDouglas
Haha 'Ma is wonderful until you get to know her!' Great chapter I love how in character you write Rhoda. It's perfect. I do wonder what it is that made him want to leave so suddenly though. Hope to find out soon.
10/18/2014 c1 LisaDouglas
Really interesting idea! Can't wait to read more.
10/12/2014 c1 2tequilaparrilla
FUCK YOURSELF
10/11/2014 c1 771Kristen3
Interesting premise. I'm curious to know what happened to Mary! I can def. see Rhoda raising Mary's kid if something happened to her. I love that Rhoda calls Georgette over for cheesecake. It makes me think of the Golden Girls, hehe! Please update soon. :)
10/11/2014 c1 180Susan M. M
Yeah, if Mary died, I could see Rhoda becoming her child's guardian.