FanFiction.Net
for The Lone Traveler: Nemesis

5/2/2017 c1 Guest
Nasty.
4/20/2017 c1 Really
Draco was never his Nemesis. He was just an annoying little shit who wouldn't go away. Voldemort was always more important to Harry, and Draco was just some school yard bully.
4/17/2017 c1 19Dragons and Otters
Wow this might be the craziest thing I've ever read but it's so good and delicious and heart breaking!
4/12/2017 c1 gamemonger56
just, ouch
3/30/2017 c1 sandipi
Very scary and I wanted dunuelos' god traveler to show up and kick Nemesis' butt.
3/17/2017 c1 Guest
Ha that was cruel and interesting.. Very interesting...
3/4/2017 c1 Outer
Why do I feel like this is connected to "Harry and the Prince of Slytherin" series? And mainly towards the "Dark God" of the Potter's Profecy.
2/26/2017 c1 Lioness1988
And why not? It's a refreshing twist.
12/20/2016 c1 13feauxen
Wow. I thought you were evil before because you write such a good villain, but in Prince of Slytherin at least there's a good hero! Here it's just the darkness encroaching victoriously on the light without much hope in sight!
12/9/2016 c1 4Ikousetsu
Good. I always thought that there should be a Dark version of the lone traveler.

(Personally I want to see the dark version win or get close to wining that the "Gods" get involved)
12/5/2016 c1 16twilliams1797
horrifying. Well done.
11/14/2016 c1 Diddleymaz
Creepy
11/12/2016 c1 ntalcenent
Interesting...but not really scary. Natural progression if a muggleborn really looked around at the injustice of how the HP universe operated - karmic justice would have led to wiping it out.
9/27/2016 c1 CaptainGemStone
This is GREAT and amazing, and I just love it! :D
9/13/2016 c1 DeadSoulXX
A nice light-hearted tale. Meh, after searching through the deep net, this doesn't even rate in my top million dark stories.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »