FanFiction.Net
for The Lone Traveler: Nemesis

10/20/2015 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
A worthy counterpoint to the rampant schmaltz that is most of the "Traveler" stories and more like how the "Evil Leaper" should have been.

Alas, there's a reason stories should have an uplifting message and a happy-ish ending. Reading the dark stuff, even if well done, is a drag.
10/10/2015 c1 nickkenagy
Nice
9/23/2015 c1 13troyguffey
Un-holy Shit. The ending makes me want to vomit in despair.
9/11/2015 c1 Schnuff
Well done.
9/5/2015 c1 Harriverse
Creepy.
8/25/2015 c1 15Sober Dogs Bore Me
Well. You're certainly living up to your penname. Good stuff.
7/17/2015 c1 graynavarre
By all that is merciful, that is scary.

Weren't there some technomages on B5 (best show ever!)
6/29/2015 c1 5666Neme666
Wow, this was... Shocking. I didn't expect this. I'd be definitely interested in other stories from this universe where either travellers save/destroy a universe. This was really well-written and fascinating.
4/27/2015 c1 2Thundramon
f**k f**k F**k F**k F**K F**K F**********K!
Dude this is the most crazy shit I have ever read. You rock!
11/28/2014 c1 28Kairan1979
Are Professional and dunuellos aware of you using their character?
10/22/2014 c1 7Corin Wolfkin
Points for grammar and spelling, but definitely not my style. Life sucks hard enough, I don't need what I read for relaxation to do so as well.
10/17/2014 c1 56dunuelos
Type your review here...
10/12/2014 c1 4The Sinister Man
CrazyPedantic,
I emailed dunnelos with my my story idea before I started writing and was given the go ahead. Also, the disclaimer does say where the concept came from in the second paragraph.
10/11/2014 c1 1CrazyPedantic
Have you received permission from Dunnelos to use their character of the Lone Traveler and his various monikers? If not, then take this story down until you have.

You should also include in your disclaimer where the concept came from and who's work you're building off.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5