for The Lost Horsemen

2/14/2017 c5 5Yue Twili
YEESS! It's been forever since you've updated! I'm happy!

Lloyd's first sight onto Zelos, but what's going to happen next? I'm kind of curious. Though, things in life does happen. I know how that feels.

Here's hoping the next chapter will be just as good. Take your time on it.
2/13/2017 c5 176Firehedgehog
niiice
8/16/2015 c4 Firehedgehog
ohh.. definitely continue
7/25/2015 c4 5Yue Twili
When I saw that you have updated I immediately read it. Sklee.

Sklee I say!

Weee!
6/22/2015 c3 Yue Twili
Hey-o, been a while since you've updated. I'm still waiting in anticipation.

Poor Kratty... He thought his son is gone forever this time, but unaware that he was given an even worse fate...

So... can you update soon?
4/9/2015 c2 3Aslynn
Hey! so finally catching up on things here in fanfic xD I read these chapter like ages ago but never got around to writing a review.

I liked the fight scene. you kept it very dinamic and it read really fluently even with everything that was going on inside their heads it didn't slow down the action.
I was gonna say "waaait a minute... Lloyd sure is taking to fighting 2handed really easily considering he was always a dual wielder" untill I saw you draw attention to it yourself and then thought "Oh, it's intended" xDD
but then carrying the soul of War around with you will probably grant you certain benefits, like say, Chaoseater not wanting to posses you and make you chop your own legs off. that sort of thing :)

it was interesting to see that Chaoseater has a personality here. I mean it's a pretty legendary weapon and we don't know much about where it came from, only that it was imbued with the power of the Abyss, so I liked where you went with it and added more meat to the universe. Also I had to smile at that coment about Chaoseater enjoying the atention xD

I have to say that bit at the beginnig where you describe how War sort of wakes up and figures out where he is, or what he is. That was quite a challenge to describe, being inbetween alive and dead, not even a whole soul but a sliver, disjointed recolections, more of a conciousness swiming in nothing. I thought that was mastefully described!

I'm so looking forward to more War/Lloyd interaction! I like the dinamic they have going on there, it feels very natural and in character for both of them and I can't wait to see where you take it ;)
12/31/2014 c2 5Yue Twili
Hmm...it seems that Lloyd and War share a bit in common in terms of backgrounds. Still, its nice to see an update to this story!

This will be interesting once Lloyd and the Regeneration Group unites...after a while. I wonder how they're feeling after they 'lost' Lloyd...

Update whenever you can, please!
11/5/2014 c1 Yue Twili
Poor Lloydie - he nearly died, saved by the Council, and now he has to go around finding the Four Horsemen as War.

I wonder how the others would react to seeing him again, along with his huge sword...

Plus, is that War at the end that spoke? Update please...!
10/15/2014 c1 3Aslynn
Well now, this is a story that definitely needs more views! When I was first told of the concept for this fic I was very much intrigued, and this first chapter certainly did not disappoint! Using DS's Tree of Life and ToS's Great Kharlan Tree to draw the similarities is genius, both worlds can fit snuggly together, one in the other and it all makes sense!
I love the way you write (I've said this before) You can tell that great care has been put into writing each sentence just so, so as to come across in the most effective way. The narration in the very beginning reminds me very much of the narration style in the DS games, which is a very nice tie in to set the stage as to which universe this is all taking place.
That being said, I'm glad it's also not overdone: it was cool that the Charred Council gave all the back story in dialogue, cos the events leading up to the point where the story starts are complex and having to read all that before actually starting the fic would have been awkward. I like that this way, you actually get into the story head first, you are already in the setting when the backstory is being told to you in the course of a conversation of the figure heads. You learn all you need to know about what happened to Aselia splitting in two 4000 years ago and the Horsemen's souls being trapped while already getting on with the story.
I also enjoyed the retelling of the Sylvarant arc, from someone who only saw the anime, this version insightful as well as a twist because now you experience it from someone who is thoroughly dis-enamored of the whole thing and very cynical. Lloyd certainly comes off as having reached a point where he no longer cares and this also means he's down for anything so long as he can get revenge on Cruxis. I'm certainly down for a more badass version of Lloyd and not chasing after Colette all the time, but having his own goals and his own problems to deal with!
It was also a nice touch that you described the DS places in terms of ToS places that Lloyd would have been familiar with.
My only suggestion would be that future chapters could be shorter, that way you could read it in one sitting, but other than that it was such a good read! I can't wait to see what happens when War actually starts talking to Lloyd! :D