for Prometheus

3/15 c36 FindingHeya
I have two fanfictions I keep coming back to even years after. One is from another fandom that was unfinished and unfortunately won't ever be finished.
The second one is yours. It's such an amazing story, so beautifully written. I hope you're healthy and safe and can one day finish this masterpiece.
Thank you.
3/12 c49 HBO 123
Enjoyed this story from beginning to this last chapter and cannot wait for more , a final and then... a sequel ;) Thanks again
3/8 c49 bb214life
I love this story. I will continue to love this story. If you post one chapter a year for the next 50 years, I will continue to read (and reread ) and love this story. Thank you for not giving up. I hope you are staying safe and sane. Thank you for your interpretation of these characters. You are a wonderful writer.
3/7 c49 Guest
First of all hope you and all the people around you are ok... an update soon. .. pretty please... thanks in advance... stay safe...
2/26 c49 Richie
I know this story’s been around for quite a while now but it is timeless in its beauty. You have an incredible talent and I for one couldn’t be happier if you give us more chapters. Thank you anyway!
2/12 c49 Happy days
Wow this is a perfect love scene. It’s still a good story please you have to finish it. Thank you :-)
1/29 c49 Guest
Such a masterwork!
1/29 c49 Guest
Your story is really good. I look forward to the final chapters whenever you can post them
1/18 c49 French kiss
OMG this whole thing is sooo wonderful. I love it!
1/6 c49 Jamaican
It’s an awesome story I miss it so much
12/30/2020 c49 Listener
I love this story , even the sad parts. Keep up the good work please...
12/31/2020 c49 Kiks74
Happy new year, I hope you can update soon! Love this fic.
12/23/2020 c49 Dreamer
Hello still here still hoping for you and your wonderful story :)
12/22/2020 c49 FindingHeya
Please come back and continue this wonderful story.
12/16/2020 c49 Guest
Wow it’s been a long time since a story has drawn me in in such a way. I’m loving it so far and can’t wait to continue ;)
1,446 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »