for The Duelist

9/5 c1 1The Last Centurion 1
one of the very best fics I've read, and I've read a ton. I hope you had finished the story but still it was amazing?
7/4 c16 Mark Sinfield
I like story I do hope you can update soon please
12/1/2019 c16 3AlernateReality
It's an unique story. Shame that it isn't longer
12/1/2019 c7 AlernateReality
This Harry or "Henri" is such a petulant child. Honestly, its grating on your nerves
11/8/2019 c16 mumphie
What a wonderful story line. Loved it - so far! I hope that you can continue to 'plug on' and finish it. So many things to cover. Will Henri get a close relationship with his sisters? Who or what is Celeste? Will it be Henri who dispatches Voldie? Will Sirius (and Remus) figure out who Henri is, and will he (they) tell James? Will you allow the Flamels to live their life as they want? Who will Henri end up with? Will he run into Hermione a second time? Will she be as obnoxious as the first time? Since there is no male Potter heir, will James put Harry back on the family tree - even if he doesn't want it? Will Lilly ever get to see her boy?
Oh so many questions...
If you decide to NOT come back, would you write a summary of what you thought would happen?
11/8/2019 c15 mumphie
Somehow I think if Lilly were there, then his mask would be blown.
11/8/2019 c12 mumphie
How did Sirius and Remus take it when James threw away his six year old son?
7/11/2019 c5 ansaris
I'll have to stop reading here.
The beginning was somewhat interesting but there are a few problems.
The dialogue is bad. How is it bad? Everyone speaks with the same voice. The individuals don't have enough character or emotion. They tend to speak in run-on sentences or overly complete sentences. That's just not how people talk. There's a lack of character expression and individuality.
Dumbledore doesn't seem like Dumbledore. He's "Uncle Albus" yet doesn't retain any of the wisdom or mystique of a powerful wizard.
Nicolas Flamelle and Perenelle are also throw-away characters. Same for the Delacour father.
Fleur could be replaced with practically anybody and it wouldn't make a difference. She has no personality.
And what's supposed to be interesting about Celeste? She's supposed to be part-human yet I don't find anything unique about her.
Harry's interaction with his biological father was very pathetic. Come on, he's meeting his real father. Surely he feels something towards him. Go back and put yourself in Harry's shoes.
Overall, the dialog just feels unnatural.
Sorry if this review came across as too critical. I wanted to like this story but it needs a lot of work.
6/17/2019 c16 1schumi23
Thank you so much for publishing this! I just discovered your fic and I love it!
5/7/2019 c16 TheDragon2000
Nice story! I hope its not abandoned. Tbh I really like the Grindelwalds here especially Tristan's interactions with Harry/Henry it is a nice bit of friendly competition that is so very rare in fanfictions where Harry is truly competent...
4/6/2019 c16 major wallace
Awesome work
3/17/2019 c16 2Procrastinating Panda
Sorry to hear about losing the work you did. This was an interesting read at the very least. I'll be following in some vain hope that you'll come back to it. I kinda like the romance square you got going, but I also hate it because I CAN'T DECIDE WHO I LIKE.

Cassandra is honestly my least favorite, but that's not saying much because I still love her a lot. Her relationship with Harry is so heartwarming that if I were to pick the either two it would just make me cry when they would have to break up.

Céleste has that mysterious factor. She... doesn't come off as scheming but I can't help but think that at times. Like she's a spy or something. I'd just like to learn more about her.

And then there's Fleur. A veela pushed into the "girl next door" spot. Oh, it's like some ingenious chick-flick plot! I love it.
2/10/2019 c16 Wozzieman
Great story, can't wait for the next update!
1/20/2019 c16 Oxytomire
I'm french and I like this story !

Future update ?
1/15/2019 c5 Endorfinator
This looks fantastic. I'm really interested to see how Henri's friendship/relationship with Celeste develops.
363 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »