for Explosions

4/13/2017 c6 00nighthowler00
Omg that was BOMB wrote some more ok?
4/12/2017 c6 1saroura92
Poor kyoko. To be exposed like that for someone as shy as her must be torture
4/12/2017 c6 jinalanddance
Awesome story line!Please post the next chapter quickly! :)
10/22/2016 c5 Sargent93
update please!
10/5/2016 c5 Guest
Come on back n give us a new chapter finish your story
9/20/2016 c5 Guest
When are you ever going to update
11/17/2015 c5 Guest
Say time to update or should I say past time its been l8ke forever come on post asap just revisiting hoping to find new chapter posted but alas no such hope whats a gal to do such a beautiful story still unfinished how can such be resolved, oh I know write more post new chapter boy that would be amazing yeah just amazing ok so if one is posted then another one follows well I'm hoping this will happen soon because I'm so loving your ff so please give us more to enjoy
6/4/2015 c5 Val
Keep going it's really good!
5/17/2015 c5 1blood-doll-aishiteru
She should have told Ren about Sho, back then and now in the next door. If the walls are so thin he caan hear Kyoko hum, he totally heard her moan. I have a bit of a problem with Ren, he's to manipulative, well that's not really the word I guess, I just don't think their relationship is right, not that I think she should stay with Sho, she should't he's a jerk, but maybe she should have waited a few more years before hitting it off with Ren.
5/17/2015 c4 blood-doll-aishiteru
Of course it had to that hotel.
5/17/2015 c3 blood-doll-aishiteru
I bet Kyoko will help him somehow.
5/17/2015 c2 blood-doll-aishiteru
That's good. Of course Kyoko has some love for Sho, I mean they grew up together and in the hard times when she was a little child, even if he was useless he was still her rock.
5/17/2015 c1 blood-doll-aishiteru
Well, there is something wrong with Sho. He said he was sorry.
5/10/2015 c5 chibi monsta
Im so frustrated at kyoko! How could she be so oblivious? Did she has no idea that lying to your partner or anyone important meaning betraying their trust?. I totally agree with the president regarding what action she should take but come onnnnnnnn just barged into his hotel room with someone and just clear up the issue. I really can't help but be sorry for ren. It must have been a heartache to endure all of kyoko's shenanigans. Altough not everything is her fault.
Sorry im ranting, just frustrated i guess. I really really really hope that the next chapter will resolve something. Just a part of it will do. The longer this goes on, the harder the fealings of betrayal feels. Ren will not be able to tolerate it for long. I know I won't.
5/10/2015 c5 misao97