for Broken

3/7/2015 c2 4eli-DL
Please please please update!
2/10/2015 c2 81Quitting Time
Read both chapters today. Very good and heartbreaking story. Please continue.
10/15/2014 c2 90SKRowling
Awww... You know I was reading and thought... No! The razor won't hurt! So glad you put it in
10/15/2014 c1 SKRowling
Wow... That was intense. I felt myself get short of breath and I felt that hot coffee scald my arms and the front of my legs.
10/12/2014 c2 101ScottyBgood
Lots of possibilities of who was pounding at the door. some people think it's jade, but i think she'll keep her distance. becks a choice, he's the kind to care. But others include Andre, and Sinjin is a bit of a spy. I could see him calling 911 anonymously to report what she was doing. Even Cat, just checking on a friend, could be at the door. so lets be surprised at who is there to save Tori, and hopefully they get her to a hospital, cause too often it's bandage it up and hope it isn't lethal.

Next chapter, we find out who's at the door.
10/12/2014 c1 ScottyBgood
Tori got her heart broken, and things are about to get a lot worse, if i read the description right. But people play that game all the time, letting fear drive them back to what society says is the right choice, not staying with the one they care about. I feel for Tori, and hope she can heal, but this, one kiss, shouldn't be any more the end of the world then any other teen girl drama. (But doesn't every moment of drama seem like the end of the world at that age?)
10/12/2014 c2 136Lushcoltrane
Shame on her parents for taking Tori's tools away but not addressing the real issue(s). That's just wrong.

I think Jade is at the door & will save Jade. And I think Beck will be, eventually, be okay with Jade & Tori. Fortunately, in this story, I think Beck is an innocent bystander.
10/12/2014 c2 2alex02