for This Year's Girl

9/20/2015 c5 Guest
This was hands down the best joniss fanfiction i've ever read
7/29/2015 c5 Closet.Poet.13
I love this story! You did an excellent job with keeping the characters on point. And by the way, using BtVS and the Draconian Katra as inspiration, was very clever. Good job!
5/12/2015 c5 9DarowdrynofArcadia
I swear there isn't a day goes by that I don't read(meaning devour) another one of your stories since I discovered them. Not to mention, rereading You and I. That one... just... oof.

This idea was wonderful, and I love it, and I kinda wish I was Johanna in this one. Seriously, I usually just wish I was Johanna anyway, because for all of the bad things she's seen, she's my favorite character and I know what it's like to lose the ones you love. I identify with her the most. But in this story, to have the connection that she and Katniss have, that's what I want to have always.
1/31/2015 c5 35NightmareWalker
Fantastic story! Love how you presented Jo and Katniss to us, it was very cool :)
1/26/2015 c5 Nilnicks
That was an amazing story! I love the plot and the way you portrayed these two ladies. My gf read this and recommended me the link, I enjoyed explaining to her about the fic's title in relation to Buffy and Faith. You did an excellent job with the story line and they are definitely believable in terms of emotions, feelings and all the unspoken things in between. Johanna's sass is appreaciated :)
1/24/2015 c5 Guest
Best story ever!
1/24/2015 c5 depaul7
Nice ending. Can't say I wasn't looking forward to some Joniss alone time... Ahem. But I'll take what we can get! Lol you and your beta should write a story together, both your writing styles are so complementary. Just alternate chapters and see what happens. Just a thought. Thanks for one more great story.
1/24/2015 c5 4FlameHazeKatsu
LOVE IT! 3 FAV. Man...Joniss...FTW! I'll never get tired of 'em :3 Really satisfying ending Looking forward to your new works!
1/23/2015 c5 YourMeowjesty
I didn't know this would be the last chapter, but realized as I started reading that it seemed to be coming to an end. I adored this story so much; I even forgot that they still shared some memories. Johanna will never baby Katniss. She tells it to her straight so Katniss realizes that she needs to be the change she wants to see. Joniss forever. Thanks Bdewitt!
1/23/2015 c5 Leelan
I loved this story from start to end! Thank you soooo much!
1/21/2015 c1 Lari
This is awesome.
1/18/2015 c4 Leelan
I'm sooooo in love with your stories! I really like this Katniss and I'm deeply in love with this Jo! Waiting for the nex chapter!
1/17/2015 c4 5Xtremebass
I have really enjoyed how you write the complex emotional/physical aspects of this piece! Very revealing, very sexy, and very true to the characters (in my view). Can't wait for the rest!
1/17/2015 c4 Guest
Love it! Ending was funny too :P
1/17/2015 c4 4FlameHazeKatsu
Wooooooo! Heh. Finally for everything xD ahahahah, so I guess it wasn't the kiss then? That it was just late? And was a coincidence? I'm still working my mind around that...
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »