for Trent Versus Ten

lol that was hilarious
5/20/2016 c1 Zoey101fan3600
love it lol
10/31/2015 c1 Marspheonix101
Time for my (partly) Psycho Trent fic: Trent and the Pretty Rhythm Pretty Popstar Problem.

(Note: This takes place before All-Stars, but after Revenge Of The Island)

THis is my pov.

Trent was bored. Out of his mind. He decided to watch some Tv. Currently he was watching channel number 9, on 9 o'clock. Unfortunately, the show he did not like.

The show was called Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live. He wanted to change it, but if he did, he would go to the Place Devoid Of The Number Nine for upsetting the Ninth God.

Suddenly he realized something. He could make a Prism Jump of his very own! It would have to be Nine-related, of course. "To the outside! I shall make the nineliest Prism Jump of all!"

He rushed outside. He tried to do the jump, and failed. "Why can't I do it?" He wondered. He jumped again and again, spinning and spinning.

Meanwhile, Duncan and Gwen were watching the whole thing. Gwen stepped out of the bushes, as Duncan was carving a skull and crossbones into a tree. "Trent?"

The number cultist turned around, noticing his ex.

"Oh hey Gwen! I'm trying to practise a Prism Jump called the Nine Tornado Twirl!"

"Is this one of your made up nine related things?" She giggled a bit. "Trent, don't believe everything you watch."

But he wouldn't have it. "Nonsense! Nine is the most greatest, and the most superior number of all! Therefore, the show on the Ninth channel that shows at 9 o'clock is always right!"

Duncan turned around. "Hey Gwen, isn't that your ex or something, Trent was his name?"

Gwen sighed. "Yeah, he keeps trying to do a Prism Jump. He doesn't know it's only fiction."

Trent gasped 9 times. "It's a fraud?"

Duncan replied. "Don't believe everything you watch."

Trent dragged Gwen into his home, (Which was the Nine-est apartment ever!) and then broke the fourth wall.

"I will break the fourth wall...which should be the Ninth wall! I demand the author add five more walls!" Trent yelled.

"I don't control the universe, Trent. I only control the fanfic in this comment."

Trent sighed 9 times. He then whispered something in my ear. I instantly transported him and Gwen into Pretty Rhythm. An hour later, they went out. "What did you do?" I asked.
Trent smirked. "I killed the princess from Prism World." Gwen gasped. "You k-k-k-killed someone?" She asked, her voice shaken. "Yep. She disgraced the Ninth God, so I had to kill her! But the actress is still alive."

"How did she disgrace the Ninth God? Rinne barely talks!"

"I asked her what her favorite number is, and she said ten. Ten, the dreaded ten! And Gwen, weren't you with me?" He asked.

"I took a wrong turn and ended up in Dear My Future."

All of us went back to our doings. It was revealed that the voice actress for Rinne was going to quit move to the Seychelles, so there was an audition so the show wouldn't be canceled. I drifted off to sleep and stuffed my dreams wih candy. I knew someone watched it all, but I'll get to who soon.

Sadie's POV

I can't wait for the audition! Me and my BFFFL Katie are gonna try out. There was an audition line. I was behind Katie (she insisted I go first, but I just gave her a friendly shove ahead.) I then spotted a purple haired girl walking by.

"Hi!"

"Sierra!"

Katie called. We rushed over. "Are you auditioning?"

She smiled. "I am, but there's this line."

"I know, right?" Katie giggled.

I suddenly came up with an idea, a pretty good one. This could work, if the rest of the people in line are fangirls...

"Is that Alejandro over there?" I saw the majority of the girls rush. The line had only 4 people, excluding us. One of them was...OMG, Britney Spears!

Sierra's POV

I looked at pictures of Cody until it was my turn. I spoke my lines calmly, but happily. I was confident. I think it was the Cody pics! Cody is so hot...

I got the part! I politely declined, cause I need more time for Cody. They had to cancel the show, but it was Cody that mattered. Besides, Rainbow Live kinda sucked anyway. I went to his house. Cody!

"Sierra, how did you get in my house? And weren't you supposed to be at that audition?" Cody questioned me.

"I found muddy shoeprints of yours leading to the house. And about the audition, I gave it up for you. You're more important than any other audition, and even if the show is canceled, I always have other shows we can watch together. You're special to me, and the reason I like you is that."

Cody's POV

One thing became clear. The echoing words hit my heart. Then I realized something. She was the only girl I probably would have ever had as a girlfriend. She was a true friend, who even though had stalker moments that were creepy, and fangirly, still cared deep. I felt passion in my heart. "Cody, I understand if you don't love me back yet. I'll just spend the rest of my life crying my eyes out-mmph!" I kissed her. After the kiss, she hugged me back.

"Sierra."
"Yes, Cody?"
"I love you."

She hugged me even tighter. But our romantic moment didn't last long.

Random Angry Rainbow Live Fan's POV

Sierra turned down the audition! How could she! Me and other fans were banging on the door.

Sierra's POV

Cody and I, a couple. The romantic momemt was everything I dreamed for, it was so amazing. And these fans ruined it. I stomped outside to talk to them. "It was Trent! I saw him the other night! He killed Rinne!" The fans believed this and went to storm Trent.

My POV

Remember how someone was watching Trent kill Rinne? That someone was Sierra. Speaking of Trent killing Rinne, he got arrested by a policewoman (who likes RL.) I don't really blame him though, since it doesn't seem the best. But he shouldn't have killed Rinne. Also Britney Spears and Ariana Grande are working on a song called Pretty N' Pink. It's gonna be really girly.
10/14/2014 c1 31JShark419
Trent was lol, as usual. This was good. I liked Lindsay's part as she suffocated Trent to death.
10/14/2014 c1 8DeliriousDisposition
This was decent. Though Lindsay wasn't really psycho:P? Not much else to say really. XD
10/13/2014 c1 21MyNameDontMatter
Lol, good job on making something that didn't made sense that still made sense. (lol, if u get what I mean.). :)
10/13/2014 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
That was an awesome, amazing, brilliant, terrific, great, fantastic, perfect, excellent, hilarious and good one-shot you've written there! Trent watching the behind-the-scenes footage of the ninth episode can only be too accurate if this is Psycho Trent we're dealing with. Psycho Trent's moaning and wailing in reaction to Seth is completely in character for the numerical cultist.

So Mike/Seth was pretty much chained to a rack for nine hours? Without any pee break? I think Mike has suffered more than Seth. Tenfold. Especially when we consider that Trent is pretty much willing to kill an innocent bystander over a number. Glad OOC Lindsay was here to save the day. Imagine if she was also a 10 cultist? Because 'Lindsay' 'ten' 10! Keep up the good work!
10/13/2014 c1 The Abysswalker
That was quite entertaining, I'm not sure what to say about your writing, though I don't think its really my business, since I never got around to reading your other stories, which makes me very annoyed with myself btw. Though it seems fine to me overall.

Psycho Lindsay huh? Hmm...I like it XD
10/13/2014 c1 4MostAwesomeTDFan
nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine
10/13/2014 c1 1teseo