for Gunsmoke: The Valley of the Shadow of Death

6/9 c1 AZgirl66
I LOVED this! I hope there is more!
10/2/2019 c1 Guest
Great story. Great story teller. Thanks for sharing.
8/25/2019 c1 Guest
This is a wonderful story. I liked it so much,I've even read it more than once. Just a little, very minor note: We know that Matt rented two horses and a pack mule in Denver for the trip into the mountains, but later on, you have Matt riding Buck, his personal horse from home. Buck couldn't be in Colorado.
Thanks again for writing this just for the pleasure of your readers.
4/21/2019 c1 52shari
I have reread your story and think enjoyed it even more this time. Such a talented writer. Your dialogue and characters are descriptive and interesting
12/15/2018 c1 18BurgundyHope
I got about halfway through before I realized I HAD read this before, but I just had to keep reading because I was so hooked! Great work! I love your take on the situation, and you NAILED the emotional aspect of storytelling. Well done! :)))
9/7/2018 c1 Guest
You did a beautiful job writing this onel. You are so talented. I appreciate you sharing your talent.
2/1/2018 c1 deb
You brought a great ending to a great story. I always wondered what happened to kitty and to matt in the hostage. Your story showed just how much kitty and matt loved each other. You put forth what everyone wanted to see on the tv show. Do not stop writing about kitty and Matt and friends in Dodge city.
5/18/2017 c1 Guest
Just reread and enjoyed just as much as first time
1/9/2016 c1 11tjp
Wonderful story with a fantastic ending. I reread this story this morning after reading the latest chapter of your new story. You are an amazing writer who has an excellent feel for our Gunsmoke family. I hope you continue to give us these great stories.

Janie
1/21/2015 c1 Debbie W
I have posted a previous review on this is an exceptional piece.i enjoyed every word. I also read your comments on the individuals who post negative reviews. I agree 100 percent. Fanfiction writers give so freely,their time and enormous talent. They are so appreciated by most readers. I am in awe of everyone's talent. Thankyou so very much. I hope you do not stop posting your stories. I really enjoy them. There are a few bad apples in the bunch,but for the most part, we are a caring appreciative group.
11/23/2014 c1 Guest
That was awesome! Scared me when Bonner found Kitty. Loved the ending. Great job.
10/26/2014 c1 Debbie W
Thankyou for this amazing describe so intensely,yet so beautifully the power and strength of Matt and Kitty's love. I really enjoyed this intriguing,yet emotional read. The ladies that write Fanfiction are certainly a talented and giving group of writers. Thanks to each and everyone of you!
10/20/2014 c1 kittylover100
I am so glad you put this back up. It was such a wonderful story. I loved every word and it was so true to the series and to Matt and Kitty. Oh please write another.
10/18/2014 c1 PM12
I read this the first time but not sure if I left a review. If not, then I should correct my oversight. I enjoyed this story from word one to the end. You have captured the characters perfectly and showed them at thier finest in the face of pure evil. And best of all, you gave them the ending they deserved. I truly enjoyed this.
10/14/2014 c1 Beverly
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing.
27 Page 1 2 Next »