for Felicity is a Kind of Happiness

12/17/2014 c1 6romancefreak4ever
*squeals and flails like a maniac* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! OH MY GOODNESS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE!? OOOOOOHHHH! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Holy cow I love how in character you are with these characters! It's soooo wonderful! All those things Felicity said were so true and so what she would say! I mean oh my goodness, they need you to give them this to put in the script, it's THAT GOOD and NEED TO BE SAID! Oooooh, and I LOVE the ending! It's so adorable and the kiss was sooooo hot! I love how Felicity rambled that part of him needing a proper bed, and I love how her rambles never stopped making Oliver smile! Ooooh, keep writing coz! This is incredible! I love it I love it I LOVE IT!
10/18/2014 c1 AshleyLynn29
This is how the episode should have ended! Awesome story
10/14/2014 c1 1Superchuckfan
Wow...awesome!
10/14/2014 c1 11Halcyon Impulsion
Fab. I have thought myself that Felicity is a bit more tenacious than Oliver realizes. Good job :)
10/14/2014 c1 4Kit.lou
perfect
10/13/2014 c1 ChaleseWinchester789
That was beautiful!
10/13/2014 c1 Sunny2006
LOVE it! If only this had actually happened...great job!
10/13/2014 c1 Bridget
That was amazing! Thank you for the Olicity feels and happy ending, nowadays everyone goes with Ray/Felicity or can't really catch the chemistry between Felicity and Oliver. But you really did an awesome job with this two I melted to the floor :)
10/13/2014 c1 3mic7k
BEAUTIFUL! Loved it.
10/13/2014 c1 6NorthernLights25
I loved this!
10/13/2014 c1 No.1TwiFanpire
Loved this! Felicity said everything we were all thinking. Great job. Such a better ending than the show.
10/13/2014 c1 CITigerfan
Wonderful! Very in character! Lots of feels. Great job
10/13/2014 c1 14Syreene
One can only hope they eventually get an ending like that. :)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »