for Fly on a Wall

10/8 c3 James Birdsong
Good three chapters
1/24/2018 c2 The Jotun Prince
I realize this work is not new nor is it completed, but I loved The Bee and It's Stinger and these two chapters for Fly on a Wall, and felt I needed to give you many Kudos! I'm a bit late but nevertheless thanks for sharing.
8/13/2015 c2 168Kiddiluna
Osamu is really trying hard.
8/13/2015 c1 Kiddiluna
Good job on the first chapter.
8/10/2015 c2 280Laryna6
I'm interested to see where this goes! While it looks as though Mille is sealed in Cyberdramon, the fact the timeflow between the worlds acts so maliciously, and that Gennai is stuck in another dimension, indicates that someone's got ahold of his knowledge somehow? Like the Digimon Emperor did, through the dark seed when Ken despaired over Wormmon's death at the hands of Ryo's partner?

Intriguing AU, and I can't wait to find out what happens next in the Digital World.
10/14/2014 c1 93Ace Trainer Ritchie
Finally, sequel time!

Well, Daisuke's a nice POV change, isn't he? I rather like him talking about how answers can't be found so easily. That's one of the annoying things about life, isn't it?

Anyways, as for the actual content, Odaiba Fog, huh? And Daisuke wanting to remember it. I smell plot device... Well, it was still a nice change from what would've been Daisuke wanting to just get out, though he does love soccer. But I rather like the reason behind it, wanting to know if his sempais and crush lost something, or someone, that day. While the Digital World is something he's not going to know of yet, it is pretty funny hanging it over his head. Wait...

Geez Daisuke, stop worrying about the flowers. It's the thought that counts! Well... it was a nice way to get into Daisuke's mindset, though, we should already know it by now. XD

Anyways, nice start to the multi, and I really want to know what Daisuke's dream was. Well, see ya later, remi!
10/13/2014 c1 18Miss Anonymous hp
I love reading a new POV. Not that I don't love hearing from Sam, Ken, Wormmon, Ryo, and Oikawa as we got the pleasure in your previous story... But you know me. I was asking the entire time about the 02 crowd, so I am mighty excited to see a POV from one of them, and Davis sounded absolutely adorable.

Granted, I'm not sure exactly what age he's supposed to be. I gathered that Tai was in middle school and Davis was younger, but they somehow still played on the same soccer team? This could be an American thing (your teammates tend to be confined to the school you're from), but it left me scratching my head a bit. It also didn't really give me a clue as to how old Davis was. I coulda missed it, though, I supposed. I'm just going to guess that it's not the year of 02 since TK was not mentioned, so maybe the year before?

Also, Tai and Davis seemed very much in character, which I'm starting to realize is probably your awesome strong suit. And I truly think that your dialogue is starting to come across a lore more naturally, not so stiff as when I first read one of your stories a while back. I really like the whole idea that you described of what the anniversary means to everybody. It was just a neat little picture that maybe didn't serve a whole lot of purpose in the grand scheme of things, but still felt very much apart of the story. It really made the entire thing seem to come to life.

The only thing that I think lacked in this chapter is the ending. There's not really any emotional or plot-driven or danger-induced punch that says: "Well! THIS is why you should keep reading!" It just kinda... ends. With a bit of a whisper at that. While we know from the summary what the story is about, the first chapter doesn't really feel like it gets the ball rolling. It feels more like an introduction to DAVIS (a good one, though, definitely), not an introduction to your STORY. I think something definitely needed to happen there at the end, because I don't really have much of an idea of where it's going at this point.

But ignoring that small detail, what a great chapter. Keep it up!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service