for The Devil's Daughter

3/10/2020 c3 andjelija.nenic
2/26/2018 c3 timijaf
Great chapter
12/13/2017 c2 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
I know, took a while with the review, but better late than never:

It goes on.
I found your story from the very beginning very interesting, but unfortunately the prologue was very short and then there was nothing left. But that has changed now.

I personally would suggest for her as Pairing Leah. I like Leah and she deserves her luck. And it would certainly be interesting if the vampire hater number one imprinted on one. And then also in the daughter of the King ALL Vampires.
Even the Volturi would hardly stand a chance against them here.

I am all eager to know what happens next.

Please continue writing quickly.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
10/21/2017 c2 andjelija.nenic
8/28/2017 c2 NotActive123456
LOVED the beginning part with the letter. Beautifully written. Really curious to see where you go with this. Looking forward to more.
8/28/2017 c1 NotActive123456
Really good start! I haven't read a crossover like this so very interested to see where you take it. Enjoyed it!
8/25/2017 c2 oluwatimileyinj966
Can't wait for next chapter
5/22/2017 c1 chicalocas
Wish you would continue with the story
2/4/2017 c1 24Ginger Flowerz
Awesome idea!
8/9/2016 c1 22Slytherin Studios
I like it, please update soon.
1/20/2016 c1 Hailey Face
Love it wish you would write more
9/14/2015 c1 andjelija.nenic
8/30/2015 c1 1forever fanfiction1999
I like this chapter and I would love if you update because I want to see were you take this story.
8/14/2015 c1 Guest
Awww...and I thought this crossover was gonna involve Dracula showing Edward Cullen what a REAL vampire looks like. :D
2/6/2015 c1 11FallenZApple
Love the story! Question why would the other vampires follow him? If they were about to kill him for murdering his own kind?
24 Page 1 2 Next »