for Worst Case Scenario

12/7/2016 c2 3Jack vile Ripper
This is AWESOME! Update please! There's Rin in Little Garden for gods forsaken! It's Rin! RIN! THE TOHSAKA RIN! JUST UPDATE ALREADY!
12/7/2016 c1 Jack vile Ripper
Ah so you make Zelretch do a bit of a trolling huh? NICE! Typical of him but... meh I'd like to see where this is going!
5/13/2016 c2 57Strike Faster Than Starlight
Well a good story but i thought that izayoi and the others would be in it(actually the main reading for me To read this was it and izayoi is too badass xD)and between the 3 of them i just like rin so i probably won't continue reading this story but i wish you luck!
1/7/2015 c2 14Doctor Snake Eater
You did not just do that. Did you just do that?

...Yes, you did. Tobi is Little Garden... well shit.

I'm pretty sure Shiroyasha is a lesbian but maybe she's bisexual for Tobi. I wonder how that happened though...
1/7/2015 c2 2Bladedknight
It was going great, Black Rabbit was being Black Rabbit and whatnot. And then you just threw a bombshell with Shiroyasha. Shiroyasha is primarly Black Rabbit-sexual. She may appreciate other girls, but she has only invited Black Rabbit to her bed.
12/24/2014 c1 angelica ross
plz make more its really good.
10/15/2014 c1 AT4467
this shows promise, but I will reserve judgement until more chapters come out
10/14/2014 c1 Bladedknight
This can either be very good, or very bad... or just in between, whatever happens really. I am interested in who these characters are and what relations they will form with the characters in canon Mondaiji-Tachi.
10/14/2014 c1 14Doctor Snake Eater
Kadaj, Houou, Echo and Rin? That's an unlikely team if I ever see one but this has potential so what the heck, I'll give it a whirl.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service